1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Jumpstarting the MCAT car!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by scaredoflife, Jan 6, 2009.

1. scaredoflife

scaredoflife Eaaagglleee
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So this is my second time taking the MCAT upcoming this June.

My question is I am studying this time by focusing on EK 10 week guide and then I will do a bunch of tests and etc. But should I be wasting my time with really easy chapters or would it be better to reiterate the stuff?

When I reading it seems repetitive and I am thinking in my head oh this is so simply. :sleep:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rocuronium

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If I were you I would start from scratch and go through all of the material. The stuff that you are familiar with should take less time to get through, but it shouldn't be neglected. Stuff that you call easy has a way of biting you in the ass.

Good luck!