June 10th verified and sent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello all:

I've tried to contact aadsas several times but they're quite busy and I don't get an answer.

All I need is for one person to tell me their GPA was verified on or before June 10th and still hasnt had their app mailed out. That is about when mine occured. Even if you know someone who fits that.

If not, I'm going to keep trying to call them to make sure my app is set to go and just waiting for its spot in line. I'd hate to wait the 8 weeks, THEN to find out there is a mistake.

Thanks, I'm just trying to avoid the 1 hr cell phone or however long it would take to call them up and FINALLY get through.

Members don't see this ad.

SaxyDucky said:
Hello all:

I've tried to contact aadsas several times but they're quite busy and I don't get an answer.

All I need is for one person to tell me their GPA was verified on or before June 10th and still hasnt had their app mailed out. That is about when mine occured. Even if you know someone who fits that.

If not, I'm going to keep trying to call them to make sure my app is set to go and just waiting for its spot in line. I'd hate to wait the 8 weeks, THEN to find out there is a mistake.

Thanks, I'm just trying to avoid the 1 hr cell phone or however long it would take to call them up and FINALLY get through.

NM, it was sent today.

Woohoo, me too!! My GPA was verified June 9th