I really don't know when to take it. I am getting really stressed with classes and MCAT studying, so I would like to have a month in summer to study. What do you guys think? Does it put students at a big disadvantage to take the MCAT later?
If you take it in June, you should make sure to have your AMCAS done and awaiting only the MCAT. My mistake was waiting to submit AMCAS until I got my scores. Oops...my app is still waiting to be reviewed at some places.