June 18th "its the final countdown...*music*"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scaredoflife

Eaaagglleee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets do this :D...5-6 days left depending on if you take Sunday off haha.

What is everyone doing these last few days?

Taking the COMLEX btw.

Members don't see this ad.

June 18th USMLE for me

I'm taking NBME 13 tomorrow, going through FA daily and doing a second pass of uworld at night.

Not sure what to do in the last day or two though... maybe cram memorizable stuff like pharm, biochem, micro. Suggestions are welcome.

Oh and thanks for getting the song in my head

jsut took nbme 13 today. finally moved up in my range...felt like i was stuck at a certain score for weeks. im treating myself to tv tonite...then focusing on weak areas (anatomy, embyro, biochem) for the next few days. will do the free 150 friday, while i keep reading FA throughout. exhausted just about all materials possible i feel

taking june 18th as well. cant wait to get some freedom....

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I am already thinking about things to do afterwards. So many movies coming out....BATMAN!!!!

I'm taking it the 18th, too! So excited its almost over, but I don't know exactly what I'm doing for review this week, now that my super structured time with DIT is over :-/. I was considering going back and doing those quizzes. Definitely want to review micro and immuno and drug toxicities. Also, anatomy ad radiology images are a huge weak area for me so I need to figure out how is best to review those in a timely efficient matter! Any suggestions for reviewing anatomy and also CT/MRI/X-rays??

This is a website for radiology its more of everything than a review website: http://ect.downstate.edu/courseware/rad-atlas/Headneck/1SkulRad.html

But it supposed to be really good.

Same here just took a practice test and I still have the lowest on ANATOMY, we have 5 days left I supposed I will just look at high yield anatomy from practice questions. Nothing else I can really cram in. I need to hit MICRO the hardest.

Taking Step 1 on the 19th. Did Uworld assessment #2 and will do NMBE 13 tomorrow. I want to get through all of pathoma(book only), third and final quick pass of FA and hopefully get as much of the uworld notes I took as possible. I think the night before or a few hours before the test I'll quickly go through the rapid review section of the FA.

Anatomy is still my weakest as well but I'm just going to get familiar with some radiographs so I don't miss the easy/medium questions. If I have time might go through RR goljan for the images only.

Yeah pathoma is awesome...if I had time I would review for the third time again. But just going to go through FA for now. Good luck to ya!

At the moment I am reviewing a high yield powerpoint someone made from Saverse pretty decent considering I did boards bootcamp for OMM.

Last two days Pharm and MICRO (rumor says its hit heavy past few weeks on the COMLEX).

And hotel day (before test) plan on looking at all the chapman points and levels (heard that was hit hard too). Can't hurt to look at it anyway.

And a ton of questions until Sunday.

I feel I could use an extra week but I am pretty burnout haha!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the COMLEX on the 18th as well. Pretty much just cramming the hell out of micro, pharm and a few omm chapters a day at this point. I also am planning on doing a quick pass of a few HY topics in FA. Probably Repro, Neuro and see what time I have for anything else. Ugh my mind is becoming like fried eggs! haha

I wish you all the best of luck in bringing down the curve for me tomorrow.

jk, whatever my score is, I owe 20 points to this board. Done for the night. I'll be on my way to europe tomorrow night!

Good luck all!