June 1st test date, am I going to be ready? AAMC Fl scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ariri

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
My test date is less than a month away, and I just took the first AAMC FL exam. I've been studying full-time for 3 weeks now, and aiming for another 5 or so points of improvement. I'm starting to get a little anxious because I felt like my CARS was second to worst in every other practice test, but I did really well in the AAMC one, and on the flip side, I'm used to doing really well on the psych, but didn't do as great in the AAMC FL. Have you guys noticed any trends in discrepancies like what I'm seeing?
I'm so confused, and I'm not sure how to go about studying with this in mind for the next few weeks (other than the fact that I suck at physics and need to start doing more practice problems).
ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED :help:

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• fl1.PNG
    fl1.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 129
What's your target score? If it's between 510-514 you're good. Remember that being ready depends on the score you want

Reactions: 1 user
If you've finished content review, gaining another 5 points will be very difficult.

On the other hand, if you haven't, you can definitely improve just by learning more material. For physics, I recommend the site HyperPhysics.

Reactions: 1 user