June 2007 PCAT takers: Good Luck Saturday!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bhavesh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you guys luck on tomorrow's test :luck:

For tonight (friday), do any final prep, go to the store and buy a fresh box of pencils, eat a well-balanced meal, get a good night's sleep, fill up the gas tank, prepare your snacks/energy drinks, get your directions, and print out that admission ticket w' two forms of ID.

It's gametime :cool:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/briannaneedsaplan/4-Graduate%20School/pcatpwned.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

real quick before i go to Chicago which is like 3 hrs. how do i find the period and amplitude of say 2Sin(2pi)

is the period (2pi/ whatever the inside of function is) so it would be 1

and amplitude is 2?:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

real quick before i go to Chicago which is like 3 hrs. how do i find the period and amplitude of say 2Sin(2pi)

is the period (2pi/ whatever the inside of function is) so it would be 1

and amplitude is 2?:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

They way you have written it, there is no amplitude since you have a number.....2 * sin(2pi) = a number.

Is your function f(x) = 2*sin(2pi * x)? If so, then the amplitude is 2 and the period is 1.;)

Members don't see this ad :)
i've done pretty well on the harcourt practice exams and three different review books, but i've had really horrible insomnia for the past 5 days and haven't had a single minute of sleep. i've been working out twice as much in order to relax a little, but it just added physical exhaustion to mental fatigue. hopefully, it won't make a huge difference on my testing ability tomorrow.

i've done pretty well on the harcourt practice exams and three different review books, but i've had really horrible insomnia for the past 5 days and haven't had a single minute of sleep. i've been working out twice as much in order to relax a little, but it just added physical exhaustion to mental fatigue. hopefully, it won't make a huge difference on my testing ability tomorrow.

Have a glass of wine with dinner or something. It should help you get to sleep a little easier :)

i...but i've had really horrible insomnia for the past 5 days and haven't had a single minute of sleep...

I'm having the same problem...I forsee myself falling asleep really late, so I:
-bought a new alarm clock
-am setting my phone alarm
-am setting my computer alarm
-put up a couple signs around my bed

-am going to force myself to post in this thread when I wake up just to make sure I'm out of bed :laugh:

good luck everyone! remember, this is just a review of all you have already taken or have been exposed to :D

oh, and when you print out your ticket, make sure your PCAT ID number is on there.... last year it didnt print out on mine and i had to go through some hoopla over getting it during the exam.

Good luck to everyone!...haha anyone else feel that no matter how much you study theres always a little more that would help?? I hope I'm ready for this tomorrow...its drivin me nuts!

Thanks for the last minute advice. I printed my ticket, but I need to go buy some pencils....I'll probably pick up some mechanical pencils when I go to get gas tomorrow morning. Breakfast tomorrow is probably going to be a couple of bananas and maybe OJ. I hope I don't have to take a crap or something during the exam....lol, that's my worst fear.