June 2008 MCAT Central

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whateva07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So is anyone take the June exam? Also when can we register for June...I see everyone can register for May?

Members don't see this ad.

Taking in july.... response I received from the AAMC is that they're looking at late february to early march to open up registration for the the remaining dates. Hope that helps

Taking in july.... response I received from the AAMC is that they're looking at late february to early march to open up registration for the the remaining dates. Hope that helps

Same here... taking it in July. TPR ends in April, and school finals are in May. Remaining time seems about perfect for polishing up on MCAT. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
my princeton course is done July 3rd I believe so I'm writing July 18th hopefully.... I took the MCAT August 05 and found about 2-3 weeks after the end of my course just to review and do practice exams worked out really well. Lol if I just hadn't gotten blindsided by a tricky bio section.

I checked yesterday and AAMC said TBA for registration .. I took the June 2007 MCAT and got a pitiful 29T (10/8/11) score I got .. applied anyway .. no luck so far .. probably time for a retake ..

I think I'm going to take the June 13th. I am so overloaded with classes and activities that I don't think 3 weeks will cut it once classes end. I'll turn in my primary the first day it can be turned in, and by time I get my scores back, my primary should be verified. That way they can just send my score to the schools I'm applying to.

registration for June MCAT will be shortly after the release of the last January MCAT test date which was like 1/26 or somewhere around there. i called AMCAS and asked and thats what they said.

If someone sees when it is time to register for the June exam, please post immediately!!!

I m taking it in June 08...for those who are writing in june, hit the books yet? I am starting next week. I took it last august and got a 27. Hope i get a lot higher than that this time.

I m taking it in June 08...for those who are writing in june, hit the books yet? I am starting next week. I took it last august and got a 27. Hope i get a lot higher than that this time.

I'm going in july...
wrote two years ago with a 31 but didn't hit canadian break downs
I just got a gym membership and although i hate the gym i need to stay healthy and I realized yesterday that focusing on audio osmosis really got the time by quickly.... so i guess i have started but as for hitting the books.... may 1st

Members don't see this ad :)
Registration is open for the January through May administrations of the MCAT exam. We understand you are eager to know the next registration opening for June-September test dates. It's coming soon! Prior to the actual opening day, we will announce the date on this Web page. Please check back frequently.

AAMC's latest

I need advice. I am deciding between taking the MCAT on the June 13th date or the July 8th date. I know its typical to take it in April, but I have to take it between those two dates because I've just suffered the devastating loss of a very close family member. I am currently registered for the April 19th test date, but I am changing it as soon as the new dates open. I just need advice on the best date to take it and information on how that will affect the med school application process and my chances for getting in med school. I am still planning to submit my AMCAS application on June 1st. But do schools need mcats to send me the secondaries? and how will the July mcat test date affect the application process? I have a very solid gpa, and extensive research, volunteer, and shadowing experience as well as many extracurriculars. If I take the June or July MCAT how will that impact the application process? Also, which one is best to take? Based on the recent death, as well as some other factors, I will not be able to start studying hardcore until the beginning of May. I was enrolled in a Kaplan class, but I got it moved to a May date. I still have access to the online material right now however. Any advice would be very helpful! Thanks! :)

I registered for the June 2008 MCAT at 10AM. There really was not that long of a wait in my case, maybe like 5 minutes to be totally honest. Nonetheless, good luck to everybody whom is taking the exam on that date and all others. At the conclusion of my Spring Semester, I am going to begin an interesting blog about my studies for the MCAT up until that point that should be very enticing and engaging with the rest of you all and your preparations. Be on the look out for the Chronicles in the first week of May. Take care people.

Why is everyone in such a rush to register? I was planning to register later for the June 13th, should I be woried about seats filling up?

If you're wondering why I'm not in a hurry; I took it twice already so if I see I'm not getting the numbers I need I'll have to take it at a later date.

My freak-out period sorta came and went, and now I'm in "over-it" mode...don't know what to do to get pumped again since there are only 15 DAYS left! And I was planning on doing hard-core practice exams last week and this week and don't have the umph to do it! Help.............

Where do you guys live? Looking for a practice-full-length-taking-buddy, so let me know if any of you live in Cali. Thanks and good luck!