June 20th...it is official

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nubbey24

WOW!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April MCAT scores will be released June 20th, as is posted on the AAMC site. Sucks big fat donkey balls!!!

Members don't see this ad.

nubbey24 said:
April MCAT scores will be released June 20th, as is posted on the AAMC site. Sucks big fat donkey balls!!!
What??? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly 60 days. I bet they just put that up there so people stop calling. The scores will probably come out earlier but they just put that date up so people chill out and stop bothering them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah probably!!!!! Last year they posted the 16th and it came out on the 15th at 10 pm. So I'd just keep checking to see when it comes out. Good luck. Hopefully the earlier representatives who said 12th or 13th will be right.

why doesn't anyone listen? I have confirmed by phone with the mcat program office in Iowa that, as far as they know, scores will be available online on monday or tuesday (12th or 13th), and mailings will be sent out after that, for arrival ~June 20th.

Jiantkwazi said:
why doesn't anyone listen? I have confirmed by phone with the mcat program office in Iowa that, as far as they know, scores will be available online on monday or tuesday (12th or 13th), and mailings will be sent out after that, for arrival ~June 20th.

Alright. Lets bet on it. If im right, the scores will come out later and you have you give me some of your points to add to my scores. If they come out as you say, you get your scores early and get to say I told you so.

nubbey24 said:

This is my first post on SDN...But i have been reading and enjoying everyones misery since i break into cold sweats about every 8 hours or so b/c I in the same boat. :laugh: Anyways, I would not announce that 20th release date too loud b/c Chuck Norris also took the April test and someone told him that..He became so enraged he roundhouse kicked Al-Zarqawi in the face sending him to an early grave ( dont believe what is on the news...I called the MCAT office to verify this) :laugh:

"The email forwarded is incorrect I fear. The scores will be released
into the online system on June 20th. The MCAT scores for April 2006 will
not be available in any format until Tuesday, June 20th. I hope this
helps.

Joshua Leake
Program Assistant - MCAT"

It won't be online till the 20th, now official.

RazzBaronZ said:
"The email forwarded is incorrect I fear. The scores will be released
into the online system on June 20th. The MCAT scores for April 2006 will
not be available in any format until Tuesday, June 20th. I hope this
helps.

Joshua Leake
Program Assistant - MCAT"

It won't be online till the 20th, now official.

You should post this in the "Countdown" thread too. I take it this is a resonse to an email you sent??

Haemulon said:
You should post this in the "Countdown" thread too. I take it this is a resonse to an email you sent??

Yes I told her in an email that people were saying the online date was before the 20th. She said she'd get back to me and that's what she wrote.

RazzBaronZ said:
Yes I told her in an email that people were saying the online date was before the 20th. She said she'd get back to me and that's what she wrote.

Ah, so your advisor forwarded this to MCAT and then they responded back like that. Makes sense. Sigh .... Guess we're in for an 11 day wait.

docolive said:
let's not p*** them off at this point.

I just got off the phone and told them that they are a bunch as shthds for making us wait so freaking long and allowing rumors to be spread. I then demanded, yes demanded, that scores be released right this instant.

The guy told me that my score was just released and I heard something ripping over the phone. Do you think I went too far? Should I start studying for August? :confused:

EMT2ER-DOC said:
I just got off the phone and told them that they are a bunch as shthds for making us wait so freaking long and allowing rumors to be spread. I then demanded, yes demanded, that scores be released right this instant.

The guy told me that my score was just released and I heard something ripping over the phone. Do you think I went too far? Should I start studying for August? :confused:

:laugh:

EMT2ER-DOC said:

To all MCAT people that may be reading this thread: I sincerely appreciate all that you do for us. Your doing a great job! Please take your time. ;)

EMT2ER-DOC said:

haha, was that while you were still on the phone with LSAT? :D