June 3 is here, and it doesn't work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinker bell

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, the aadsas on line is not working. How come the link doesn't work for me? There is no link to click on.
Thanks
T

Members don't see this ad.

It's still doesn't work for me. Oh, so stress.
I just couldn't click on it. There is no link at all/
If anyone can send me a link. That would be great.
Thanks
T

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, this sucks big time. AADSAS was working an hour ago, now the link doesn't work. Why are they after us. Man, this ruins my entire day.

Desi....

I couldn't even create an account because aadsas couldn't connect to the main page. It's screw me up big time. I have to keep trying all night now.
Thanks
T

Tinkerbell,

When I tried to create an account, I got the same message. And when I clicked on instructions, it said the server is down for maintenance until 10:00a.m tommorrow. So I don't know if you still want to keep trying all night long.

Hi Rhea!

Oh, thanks so much for your info. I didn't really check the instruction at all. Now, I'm better off going to study my DAT without worrying.
T

It's still doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should we do. I don't want to do the paper.
T

People, people, people....RELAX!!! This type of crap with AADSAS happens every year!! These bugs and little imperfections won't go away until August or September when everything is worked out!! You'll just have to be patient!!! No need to go to paper form! Obviously it's working since Gavin already submitted his, you'll just have to access it at the right times!!! :cool: