June 3rd, aadsas question please?!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I thought we could submit the application online starting today? When I click on the application, it shows up through adobe acrobat, but I thought I WOULD NOT have to print out the application? I thought I'd be able to submit and work on it ONLINE? Also, how do I get an aadsas ID number...can anyone explain this and also link me to where I get an ID #. I had one before when I applied 2 years ago, but I think I'll have to get a new one.

Members don't see this ad.

if i remember right from last year you don't get an aadsas # when you submit your application online. You get the aadsas # in the mail, after they recieve everything and start processing you app.

yEAH i Checked to see if the application is out yet. It's not.. :confused: Those people are so lazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
You would think they do this year after year, so they would be more organized in implementing things on time!!!

I know...WTF! I wanna get the ball rolling!! :rolleyes:

thanks cusp :wink:

Ok another question for anyone who's working on this. When you're filling out each section, and you click on save at the bottom, they won't let you save unless its all filled out...does this mean we can never work on some of each part of the application and come back to it? For example, if I am filling out the course work, and then have to leave somewhere, I have to basically log out and lose the info, and have to retype it...is this right, or is there a way to get around it? Thanks guys!! :)

Vixen,

That is correct for every section *except* for the coursework section. After entering a class into the coursework section, the information is automatically saved. If something does happen while entering a class, you'll just have to reenter that individual class.

- G

why thank you gavin :)