1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

June or July Mcat

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by frikarika, Mar 2, 2007.

1. frikarika

frikarika RADIOHEAD
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey SDNers,

So I'm retaking the MCAT (took it April 06), anyway I'm graduating in early May 07 and I plan on taking the MCAT either June 15th or July 13th. I'm a little conflicted over the positives vs negatives of taking the exam at the earlier date. I've read a lot of advice stating "APPLY EARLY", and with all the people taking the MCAT from jan-may, I feel like taking the MCAT in July would put me at a severe disadvantage. But, at the same time I will only have 1 month to study if I choose to take the June test. However, I will be able to devote my time completely to studying during this time, so I'm thinking 6-7hrs/day for 4 weeks should be enough. What do ya'll think?

:scared:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.