1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

June or July Mcat

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by frikarika, Mar 2, 2007.

1. frikarika

frikarika RADIOHEAD
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey SDNers,

So I'm retaking the MCAT (took it April 06), anyway I'm graduating in early May 07 and I plan on taking the MCAT either June 15th or July 13th. I'm a little conflicted over the positives vs negatives of taking the exam at the earlier date. I've read a lot of advice stating "APPLY EARLY", and with all the people taking the MCAT from jan-may, I feel like taking the MCAT in July would put me at a severe disadvantage. But, at the same time I will only have 1 month to study if I choose to take the June test. However, I will be able to devote my time completely to studying during this time, so I'm thinking 6-7hrs/day for 4 weeks should be enough. What do ya'll think?

:scared:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.