June USC WREB

epic high

Feb 5, 2016
  1. Dental Student
    Hello,

I am a Canadian writing WREB at USC on June 17th - 20th. Is anyone else writing WREB at USC? I am looking for anyone writing this exam at USC (or any other places) who can help each other answering some questions. Please PM me if you are interested !

POPPLES

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 20, 2008
    1. Dental Student
      Hello,

I am a Canadian writing WREB at USC on June 17th - 20th. Is anyone else writing WREB at USC? I am looking for anyone writing this exam at USC (or any other places) who can help each other answering some questions. Please PM me if you are interested !

I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
      I have all my WREB stuff that I can sell.
      1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
      2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
      3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
      4. Columbia PVR 860 Typodont - 80.00
      5. Natural teeth to be mounted in sextant tons of bicuspids and incisors 1.50
      6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00

I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

**I am selling them for about half price or less for some of the stuff. **
      I am located in Los Angeles5 minutes from UCLA

POPPLES

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Mar 20, 2008
      1. Dental Student
        I do have Wreb materials for sale please email me if interested [email protected]
        1.Acadental Modupro endo typodont (most exam sites use this)- with the sextants I will throw in some x-ray clip holders and endo bur 75.00
        2. Complete Restorative cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your composite and amalgam section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00 I will throw in some brand new burs
        3. Endo cassette (with the rubber dam forceps and clamps)- $80. I will throw in all my boxes full of extra cones and files by Dentsply free.
        6. 2. Complete Perio cassette- it has every instrument (including the hand instruments) you need to finish your section, its in great condition used only once- $ 80.00

I have more stuff, just ask for something, I may be willing to sell it. Please email me if seriously interested and I can send pictures and details.

About the Ads

jmb11

5+ Year Member
        Jul 31, 2011
        1. Dentist

Hi i need the modupro ? whats the price ?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.