Junior in Highschool (Dental Career planning)

Dabes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name Is Daniel Le.

I am currently a Junior in highschool and am taking Anatomy & Physiology Honors & Chemistry Honors. Currently I'm concerned about what my Grade point average should be for me to be successful in the career (Dental).Science is my best subject but I'm not doing so well in it as of term 1.(2,3,4). Also, What exactly is the best topic to major in, in college? What should I expect for the SAT's and ACT's.

I'm Assuming that this career is very difficult but I haven't really changed my mind the past 3 years. I want to succeed in this career but I need to know what I should do as of now to help assist me on making my college and dental school a little bit easier on me. Like what are the Pro's and Con's of being a dentist. Here is a Bulleted list of my questions and if you could answer them in order that would be great. Thanks in advanced!

A Concerned Student,
Daniel le

• The best thing to major in.
  • What my grade avg should be in highschool.
  • What I should expect in college.
  • What subjects should I be strong in, in highschool.
  • Any good studying (In general) tips.
  • What I should do to help me in my career path.
  • Any other tips in general to help.

If possible emailed would be nice! @ [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! My name Is Daniel Le.

I am currently a Junior in highschool and am taking Anatomy & Physiology Honors & Chemistry Honors. Currently I'm concerned about what my Grade point average should be for me to be successful in the career (Dental).Science is my best subject but I'm not doing so well in it as of term 1.(2,3,4). Also, What exactly is the best topic to major in, in college? What should I expect for the SAT's and ACT's.

I'm Assuming that this career is very difficult but I haven't really changed my mind the past 3 years. I want to succeed in this career but I need to know what I should do as of now to help assist me on making my college and dental school a little bit easier on me. Like what are the Pro's and Con's of being a dentist. Here is a Bulleted list of my questions and if you could answer them in order that would be great. Thanks in advanced!

A Concerned Student,
Daniel le

• The best thing to major in.
  • What my grade avg should be in highschool.
  • What I should expect in college.
  • What subjects should I be strong in, in highschool.
  • Any good studying (In general) tips.
  • What I should do to help me in my career path.
  • Any other tips in general to help.

If possible emailed would be nice! @ [email protected]

Hello Daniel, you should bring this to the pre-dent forum, not here.

Why would you give out your name...