Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ahahaha that darn villager test. bbeventer had me fooled...which is what ended me. :oops:

What was with your lucky box thing dyachei? FTB had me suspicious, hence my investigation, but there's only so much you can learn with items only!!! And yes, I did send my PM in really late that one "night"--sorry I made you all wait. I thought I was a goner when Cuit and I posted at the same time!!

Awesome game Cuit and DVMDream. You all did a fantastic job!!

Sláinte, friends :luck:

I can answer this! With the bag you had to choose a number 1-5. If you're attacked, cuit runs an RNG. If they match, BOOM your dead.

Apparently conversions were the opposite. 4/5 chances of becoming a dino! Yeesh!

Members don't see this ad.

Just deleted nearly 200 pms from my inbox.

:thumbup: There were 56 messages from the planning stages and 262 from the game itself in my inbox. And 423 messages in my outbox.

I emptied everything when we started planning :laugh:

It was lots of fun modding with you cuit!! :D

And it was lots of fun modding with you, DVMDream! The game wouldn't have been the same without your input! :D

Apparently conversions were the opposite. 4/5 chances of becoming a dino! Yeesh!

Yeah, conversion was 100% successful unless you were had a protective item. Even with that you lucked out big time!

Last edited:
Ahahaha that darn villager test. bbeventer had me fooled...which is what ended me. :oops:

What was with your lucky box thing dyachei? FTB had me suspicious, hence my investigation, but there's only so much you can learn with items only!!! And yes, I did send my PM in really late that one "night"--sorry I made you all wait. I thought I was a goner when Cuit and I posted at the same time!!

Awesome game Cuit and DVMDream. You all did a fantastic job!!

Sláinte, friends :luck:

Haha sorry shortnsweet, The irony of it is we planned on keeping you alive as long as possible. Essentially when everyone decided to lynch me they were also sealing your fate as well :laugh:

It was a great game, I really enjoyed being a wolf, I didn't realize how hard it was! I wish I was able to survive past the second night :p

Thank you DVMDream and Cuit for modding! The write ups were great!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't pick any of our group deaths for the record ;)

Good game mods!

Those damn goggles where the death of us!!! Everlasting batteries anyone?!

You could have stuck up for us, though, and told the other wolves we were off limits. We would have had your back if you had been a good groupie. We are pretty horrible wolf detectors and probably wouldn't have realized we were being tricked for quite some time if you hadn't done that stupid test to see if we were villagers.

I saw that PM and was instantly like, why do you want to know what a villager is called. I didn't once think it was a good idea. I PMd Hedgie right away and was like did you think that was suspicious? Just wish I wasn't so loyal to my groupies, I would have taken you out day 2! I was close to throwing you under the bus, but held back because having groupies to talk to is invaluable. If you hadn't done that test, though, you would have had one of the most loyal groups backing you for quite some time.

I wanted to take out Soop so bad day two as well, but felt like the vote could have easilly swung to me because Hedgie and I were groupies before and people probably thought that if I was a wolf, I'd want her gone right away so she didn't get suspicious of me. I also didn't want to have any issues with soop again this game, so I left her alone. Was trying to start over with the new game, but I guess Soop just has it out for me. Oh well :).

If the next game starts soon, I'll have time for one last game (I think I'm hopelessly addicted!). I just have 1 baby squirrel and 1 baby cottontail so I still have free time. That will probably change in a couple weeks though and I'll be swamped.

dyachei - why did you kill me when you did? I was an easy target for lynching at that point as everyone was suspicious on me - why not just leave me alive to take the heat off you?

just wondering :laugh:

Haha sorry shortnsweet, The irony of it is we planned on keeping you alive as long as possible. Essentially when everyone decided to lynch me they were also sealing your fate as well :laugh:

You mean I could have kept my femur longer? Lameeeeeeeee

You could have stuck up for us, though, and told the other wolves we were off limits. We would have had your back if you had been a good groupie. We are pretty horrible wolf detectors and probably wouldn't have realized we were being tricked for quite some time if you hadn't done that stupid test to see if we were villagers.

yikes! i had to be a wolf too ya know, sorry :oops:

If the next game starts soon, I'll have time for one last game (I think I'm hopelessly addicted!). I just have 1 baby squirrel and 1 baby cottontail so I still have free time. That will probably change in a couple weeks though and I'll be swamped.

Yes! New game soon! I think I might be possibly addicted as well :p

Anyone in the mood for a speed game this afternoon? I'm home alone and bored haha I will play or mod!

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted a sign-up thread, sign up if you wanna play! :D

Yeah I assumed it was pretty PM heavy - to be 100% honest (and this was kind of a bad strategy in retrospect to use outside-of-game stuff like this but oh well...) I suspected alaskandream and was going to investigate right after katie8 because of the PM inbox full thing - even with a night role the villagers just generally aren't going to PM quite as much as wolves so it was super suspicious to me.

This was so much fun, great game everyone! I figured I got some suspicion because of this. I actually had on room for 25 messages total since my account was new. It was a complete pain haha. That combined with only being able to send messages to one person at a time made being a wolf rather difficult.

Really fun though!!

This was so much fun, great game everyone! I figured I got some suspicion because of this. I actually had on room for 25 messages total since my account was new. It was a complete pain haha. That combined with only being able to send messages to one person at a time made being a wolf rather difficult.

Really fun though!!

Yeah - even as an observer, I pegged you as a wolf right off from that! ;) I couldn't think of any other reason for it to fill up so fast!

That was sooo much fun.
I need a break from these games. :laugh:. I usually have no life when I start playing them but by the time it gets down to the wire, I suddenly have a life and it becomes really hard to check the thread and keep in contact with my teammates.

Thank you mods! :D.

Hey guys, SOV and I have decided to mod a game. I am on Spring Break and I need a break from the sh*tiness that is going on in my life right now. I was wanting to do sign-ups today and start tomorrow, but I know there were some other games in the works and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. so 1) would anyone be interested 2) is anyone else wanting to do a game soon and would rather me wait to do mine?

Hey guys, SOV and I have decided to mod a game. I am on Spring Break and I need a break from the sh*tiness that is going on in my life right now. I was wanting to do sign-ups today and start tomorrow, but I know there were some other games in the works and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. so 1) would anyone be interested 2) is anyone else wanting to do a game soon and would rather me wait to do mine?

I am interested in playing!!! :D

I'd love to play! By the time it's over, we're probably done planning ours :)

I'd love to play! By the time it's over, we're probably done planning ours :)
PP, yours was the one I was thinking of. I just didn't want to step on any toes. Alright, I will get sign ups going.

PP, yours was the one I was thinking of. I just didn't want to step on any toes. Alright, I will get sign ups going.

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting for so long. One more test tomorrow and then I promise I'll really work on it!

For those who played this game.... http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=25120
They_re_too_ShortimpDetail.png