Just 7 Days For Exams........pls Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reni

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I M Going To Take Nbde1 In Just7 Days And Rite Now I M Feeling So Nervous..........i Have Not Studied Since Two Days At All....i Did Study Well Previously But Now Doing Revision It Seems I Reading Everythin First Time......i M So Depressed...can I Revise Everything In 7 Days...pls Pls Help....ne Tips Suggestions Will Be Helpful....i Really Need To Get Back To Books.....but As I Start Studyin I Feel Depressed...wat If I Wont Make It??wat If I Will Go Dumb In Exams???pls Help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
This was exactly what had happened to me last time. So i'll suggest just go through decks once (just reading them) & do the exams. Don't try & revise everything as u'll panic more. Don't worry u've already studied that & ur brain has stored it so need not go thru everything again. This is just my suggestion. Relax. This thing happens with everybody. Take it easy. U'll do good. Don't worry. All the best for the exam
Good luck & best wishes

reni said:
Hi Everyone,
I M Going To Take Nbde1 In Just7 Days And Rite Now I M Feeling So Nervous..........i Have Not Studied Since Two Days At All....i Did Study Well Previously But Now Doing Revision It Seems I Reading Everythin First Time......i M So Depressed...can I Revise Everything In 7 Days...pls Pls Help....ne Tips Suggestions Will Be Helpful....i Really Need To Get Back To Books.....but As I Start Studyin I Feel Depressed...wat If I Wont Make It??wat If I Will Go Dumb In Exams???pls Help

Hi Reni

I agree with Decjunia's suggestion. Try to calm down because the more you panic the less productive you become. Do the past papers and you should definitely try to read the stuff that you find difficult memorizing over again. Just read through it because you've already studied it so it's just refreshing your memory. You've studied the material so have confidence in yourself which helps a lot. Best of luck on your exam. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
cheer_up said:
Hi Reni

I agree with Decjunia's suggestion. Try to calm down because the more you panic the less productive you become. Do the past papers and you should definitely try to read the stuff that you find difficult memorizing over again. Just read through it because you've already studied it so it's just refreshing your memory. You've studied the material so have confidence in yourself which helps a lot. Best of luck on your exam. :luck:
hi decjunia and cheer up, thanks a lot......i really need that spirit of relaxations..i m so panicked but i will try my best n once again thnks a lot..

Hi Reni, :)

There is no need for you to panic.. :) just relax. Make a list of all the topics that u think are important and u need to revise, then one by one go through them with a cool mind. Be confident :thumbup: All the Best!

reni said:
Hi Everyone,

dont worry be happy!!!

The more stressed you become more cortisol is produced more cortisol .... decreases memory , 'take omega 3 fatty acid rich diet , try revising mcqs ..mcqs which gives you more orientation than big chunk of theory as most of the new theories you study at this point wont be retained .
stay cool ....This is not the end of the world :thumbup:
All the best

reni said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi ,
dont worry u will do good !!! don't tense ur self cause thats not going to take u any where just relax and keep a cool head ,remember keeping a cool head will help u think and recollect what u have studied .
BEST OF LUCK!!!!

you can do it!be positive!just relax, deep breaths and pray! ;)

hi reni
dont panic
i am sure u will do well
good luck!

Hello,

If you have not already done so, you need to go through and memorize the answers of as many old board exams as you can. You will see that the questions are taken from previous years repeat again and again. No way I would take the boards without looking over at least 5 years back. DP

just relax,u wont gain anything by getting tensed!all the best! :thumbup:
reni said:
Hi Everyone,