Just a question

Vido

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2008
  1. Pre-Medical
    I don't know if this is really the right place to ask such question but I've been wondering if there was any source of income that med students use to get some money while studying. i know that there are certain online websites that would do something like that but i don't know anything specific.
    So if any of you guys knows any good website or anything that would bring even minumium income it would be really helpful. thanks

Doctor Doogie

10+ Year Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    1. Pre-Medical
      The reason no one has answered is because, its almost impossible to work during medical school. You have classes during the day and have to study all night period.

Most medical students don't get enough time to sleep let alone working.

DD

pride4jc727

10+ Year Member
      Aug 23, 2007
      1. Attending Physician
        The reason no one has answered is because, its almost impossible to work during medical school. You have classes during the day and have to study all night period.

Most medical students don't get enough time to sleep let alone working.

DD

If I recall correctly, one of the schools that I applied to made it a rule that 1st year medical students could not have any forms of employment unless it was work study for financial aid. So, yea, some med schools structure so the only thing you can do with your life is study.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.