Just applied...I think? and question regarding LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdf123g

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just applied or should I say "applied." I put applied in parenthesis because I thought your info doesnt go through until June 15th/late june as some people have been saying. The thing that concerned me was I thought I was able to pick and choose when and where to send my LOR's uploaded onto AACOMAS. I logged into my dashboard and my "4 panels" are gone. I cant access them. Is this normal? Or are my LOR's automatically submitted to all schools already?

also, since no one's gotten back to me here on here yet, how do we know if our MCAT has been attached to our application? I received no email or notificiation about it yet and its been about 4 weeks for me.

Members don't see this ad.

There's no confirmation of MCAT. You just send scores electronically to AACOMAS from AMCAS and that's it.

Your info doesn't get sent to medical schools until June 15th. Once you submit your application you cannot edit any of your information. You can only add on more LOR, or experiences and achievements. That is it. Your LOR gets sent to ALL your schools. There's no picking or choosing.

Info doesn't get sent to medical schools until after you're verified.

There's no confirmation of MCAT. You just send scores electronically to AACOMAS from AMCAS and that's it.

Your info doesn't get sent to medical schools until June 15th. Once you submit your application you cannot edit any of your information. You can only add on more LOR, or experiences and achievements. That is it. Your LOR gets sent to ALL your schools. There's no picking or choosing.

Info doesn't get sent to medical schools until after you're verified.

"There's no confirmation of MCAT. You just send scores electronically to AACOMAS from AAMC and that's it."

Fixed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we pick and choose which LOR's to send? Or are all automatically sent to all schools we apply if we use AACOMAS?

Can we pick and choose which LOR's to send? Or are all automatically sent to all schools we apply if we use AACOMAS?
I'm 99% sure I read on the AACOMAS FAQ that if you submit letters through AACOMAS they go to all of your schools. You can't pick and choose.

Yep mk2015 is correct, all attached letters are sent, so if you're going this route only send what you want all schools to have, ie committe letter/do letter or 2sci, 1 non sci/do letter