Just called AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
asked if they could give a general raw score conversion for how many questions u could miss to get a 10 based on the past...they said no

asked if august mcat was harder...they said no thats a myth

asked about how the test is scaled...they said you are competing against yourself...that kinda threw me off because i thought the curve depended on how others did....

Members don't see this ad.

They probably have some general company lie they tell everyone. The people know...

excellent, the only thing now is come up with a giant med school/AAMC/government conspiracy about how "The Man" is keeping us down and I think my life will officially be complete. hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

oh, i love people, and i think i'm going crazy. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
jon0013 said:
asked about how the test is scaled...they said you are competing against yourself....

thats a new one. maybe its part of the "holistic approach" concept. theres no such thing as "acceptance" or "rejection," only a couple hundred thousand unenlightened ones discovering themselves after the gruesome post-mortem is in! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: