just called Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocMD85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...so i just called drexel and the lady told me that they have made a final decision on my application...i am guessing a rejection...cuz she didnt tell about an interview...do they generally tell on the phone or no??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i dont know if this is going to help or not. when i called them, they said we just mailed you out an interview, do you want to schedule it now. so im sorry to say, it sounds like a rejection if this is pre interview

DocMD85 said:
hey guys...so i just called drexel and the lady told me that they have made a final decision on my application...i am guessing a rejection...cuz she didnt tell about an interview...do they generally tell on the phone or no??? :confused:

If it's pre-interview, final decision usually means rejection since interview invite is not final. If it's post-int, it can go either way. I think Drexel is known for not telling people whether they've been accepted or rejected over the phone.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah its pre interview....**Sigh** oh welll...

DocMD85 said:
yeah its pre interview....**Sigh** oh welll...

Sorry...at least you'll know what's going on.