Just Came Back From UB's Admissions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Farantino

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey future dentists!
I just met up with Dr. Joynt who is handling all the applications for this year. I saw a big pile of folders on his desk. I asked him about the status of my application and he told me that he can't really give me a date as of when I'm going to be able to hear from them. One thing that I found interesting is what he said about bugging him about the applications status! He's like "it decreases your chances if you don't let us handle it and keep bugging us about this!"

So, stop buggin' out!

Members don't see this ad.

Farantino said:
Hey future dentists!
I just met up with Dr. Joynt who is handling all the applications for this year. I saw a big pile of folders on his desk. I asked him about the status of my application and he told me that he can't really give me a date as of when I'm going to be able to hear from them. One thing that I found interesting is what he said about bugging him about the applications status! He's like "it decreases your chances if you don't let us handle it and keep bugging us about this!"

So, stop buggin' out!

are you sure you're not secretly a member of an admissions committee somewhere and youre just trying to get us off your backs? :D

by UB do you mean Boston?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Joynt? Well I met Dr. Marry Jane and she told me.......oh...I forgot...

rajmahal2004 said:
by UB do you mean Boston?
I think he meant "University at Buffalo - SUNY", which is a nice school by the way.

Farantino said:
Hey future dentists!

So, stop buggin' out!

hmm.. so you basically just went up to the dental school and asked them what the hecks goin on? hehe.

are you sure you're not secretly a member of an admissions committee somewhere and youre just trying to get us off your backs? :D

I'm actually not, but currently I'm a 3rd year at UB dental school! I got rejected 3 days after I went to see Dr. Joynt!! I applied two years later and got in finally, this time there was no Joynt! He got replaced by a much better guy.