just curious...how old are you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted at 21. The majority of the students are 22 and older.

Members don't see this ad.

i'll be 25 in January. I graduated from undergrad in 2006 and decided to take a little time off before going on to grad/professional studies, then I didn't get in last year, so it extended my time off.

I'm 32 - P2, so I'll be 34 when I graduate. Our class average age was actually around 30'ish when we started, so I'm totally average, though I think our range was something like 20 to 56! The campus folks average several years younger (early to mid-20's I think).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm 19 and I start next fall in a 3-year Pharm.D program, so I will be 22 when I graduate. It will be tough, but I think I can handle it. :)

So you graduated from high school at 17? Are you going to UoP?

Happy New Year eveyone!

I'm 32 years old and WHEN i get accepted this August, I will turn 33 years old the following November, so I will be 36 years old when I graduate.

HTH

I'm 18, and am currently starting my two year prerequisite program and should be applying to Pharmacy Colleges when I'm 20.

I'm 17...will start the 4 year Pharm program if I get accepted this cycle.

I'm 17...will start the 4 year Pharm program if I get accepted this cycle.

Vancover do not have any pre pharm classes required?? you can go striaght to pharmacy school from high school? nice! maybe I should have moved to canada. LOL...

Vancover do not have any pre pharm classes required?? you can go striaght to pharmacy school from high school? nice! maybe I should have moved to canada. LOL...
Unless stealthy graduated from HS at the age of 15. :D

You know, it's Canada after all.. how hard can it be? LOL, I kid ... I kid ...

I think Canada just changed this to require a 6 year Pharm.D recently.

I think Canada just changed this to require a 6 year Pharm.D recently.

I know two pharmacists that have a BS in Pharmacy instead of a PharmD. They are making exactly the same as everyone else in retail though! Not a bad deal! Maybe Stealther was taking about a BS in that case he will be able to graduate at 21 or 22 easily! :thumbup:

But the great part of being 40 is understanding that success and happiness isn't determined by the type of car we drive! When I graduate my money will go toward a new kitchen!!! A much better investment than a car.

A person's priorities get quite a bit of clarification over time, don't they?! Retirement, college for kids and a new kitchen all sound like fantastic places to put some $$$$$.

Happy New year and here's to everyone all of us making great strides toward our goals in 2009!:thumbup:

Also 19. I'll be 20 if I start pharmacy school next year (hopefully).

So you'll be 20 if you start pharmacy school next year.... I'm sure you'll still be 20 regardless of whether or not you start pharmacy school.... unless there's something I'm not aware of.. :p

No, I'm already in 2nd year University, I graduated high school at the age of 16, and I was referring to a BSc Pharm, not a PharmD. I would probably finish my degree when I'm 21 or 22, as SHC correctly stated.

EDIT: I forgot I was dealing with the American system here, so a bit of clarification is that here in Canada, it is a 6 year PharmD program (BSc+PharmD), but BSc and passing of a licensing exam is the only requirement for full pharmacist. So it would only be 4 years to be a registered pharmacist.

No, I'm already in 2nd year University, I graduated high school at the age of 16, and I was referring to a BSc Pharm, not a PharmD. I would probably finish my degree when I'm 21 or 22, as SHC correctly stated.

EDIT: I forgot I was dealing with the American system here, so a bit of clarification is that here in Canada, it is a 6 year PharmD program (BSc+PharmD), but BSc and passing of a licensing exam is the only requirement for full pharmacist. So it would only be 4 years to be a registered pharmacist.

How did you graduate high school so early? Yeah...BS in pharmacy is 4 years long and pharmd is at least 6 years long....8 years if you have a degree and then go to pharm school..I think 4 years is the way to go if you want to do retail b/c the pay is EXACTLY the same. ;)

i'm about to be 23. finished applying and am in the interviewing process.

I am 19 in my Freshman year, three and one half years to go for Pharmacy school hopefully.