Just Curious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Enwysefinest

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Just curious - Has SDN ever produced a couple on record? This indian girl and indian guy both looking to get married were flirting in the dental forums, made me wonder.

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious - Has SDN ever produced a couple on record? This indian girl and indian guy both looking to get married were flirting in the dental forums, made me wonder.

On the internet, chances are they are both dudes.:rolleyes:

Yes. According to the lounge I know there are a few engaged/married.

lispiz86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hahahah!:laugh: *snorts* well, given the total lack of social life documented here and hopefully in our future as med. students, i wouldn't be surprised if SDN turns into a dating service. :)

~Another Lisa (who likes indie flicks, Thai food, and long walks on the beach...) :p

Kupfer

UASOM Daydreamer
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hahahah!:laugh: *snorts* well, given the total lack of social life documented here and hopefully in our future as med. students, i wouldn't be surprised if SDN turns into a dating service. :)

~Another Lisa (who likes indie flicks, Thai food, and long walks on the beach...) :p

I enjoy my total lack of social life.

C

Critical Mass

Just making this public now--anybody who hooks up with me is guaranteed to get into medical school. :D