Just Curious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Melb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just talking about this the other day with someone---I am from NY and was wondering if the terror alerts or scares in citys like NY or DC have swayed anyone's preferences towards/or against particular programs.

Just Curious and counting down the days until this whole match thing is done!

Good luck to everyone.

Mel

Members don't see this ad.

not for me.
still looking at all the major cities.
interesting question tho

me neither, but it is a bit nerve-racking. Although, I think DC is more of a target than NYC which simply has a high population to destroy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know, maybe towards those programs, because, screw them, they will not dictate my life, and if they pull that crap again, I want to be able to help, and not just read about it.

That was a predicted problem for last year, that didn't play out. Just like any other predictions about too many docs, not enough, EP's being needed for 20 years until saturation, 4 years, whatever, no one seems to have any data that works.

I didn't want east coast, so the threats don't play into my decision. If I did want east coast, I'd due my best to not let the threats influence my decision.