Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Just curious...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Amy B, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I just received my latest phone bill and have 207 minutes to Amcas during day rates trying to get them to correct their error of putting an incorrect name with my social security number.

I was just curious if anyone else wants to share their phone bill minutes to AMCAS with this message board?

Most of my minutes was from being on hold and never getting through to anybody.
    Sigh... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Better yet, how much for those minutes? ;) It'd be interesting to add up all the cost for phone calls to AMCAS.... then again, people are actually get through quicker now, I heard.

3. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I only pay .9 cents per day minutes so it only costs me $18.63, BUT the time I have lost in MCAT study time, summer class study and overall time out of my life is irreplaceable. :(

Plus my name is still an issue and not resolved yet. So I guess my minutes will continue to rise.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...