Just days to go, I'm sooo tired of studying!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I had another full week, i'd foresee major burnout. 11 months, complete immersion... and I'm OVER it.

I may not be well enough prepared, but i'm feeling the spring fever. It's time to buckle down a few more days, enjoy my Sunday, and kick some MCAT ass come Monday afternoon.

Let's do this thing! :luck: everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I am definitly in the same boat. The exam is in a few more days, and I'm just so tired of studying. Good luck to you!

i take it tommorow and for the past week i have been doing nothing lol. January i studied so hard before the test and got there exhausted BAD FRIGGIN IDEAAAAAA

Members don't see this ad :)
i take it tommorow and for the past week i have been doing nothing lol. January i studied so hard before the test and got there exhausted BAD FRIGGIN IDEAAAAAA

i did this too. the week before my actual mcat i was in denial and couldnt study at all. I would try to open a book and it was like my brain had no idea what was going on with anything. Then the night before the test i was in the shower and all of a sudden everything came back to me and i started reciting random physics equation's out loud. took the test and got into medical school!

You all should take the last few days off from studying. You want to be fresh for the test rather than being burned out.

LOL i am getting ready to go to the testing center, i have the test in 3 hours. Meh, these 3 hours are longer then the 3 month i had to study hahahahahhahaa

I've been screaming myself to sleep everynight for the past few days.

I think the best way the score well on the test is as follows:

1. Cram all night and not sleeping.
2. Drinking 3 Venti coffees in the parking lot before the test.
3. Yelling "lets get nuts" as loud as possible 10 times in a row while doing jumping jacks.

g/l to all... I had 2 exams the same week of my MCAT, burnout was an understatement