USMLE Just finished CK. Taking CS in 6 days. What is the best way to prepare in such short amount of time?

MedAnes2017

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hey guys,

4th year US med student here.

I just finished CK today, and have CS coming up in 6 days. What is the best way to prepare for this exam in such short amount of time? I am starting my rotations again tomorrow, so I am not sure if I can finish going through entire FA for CS.

Jan 17, 2016
Status
Medical Student
first book your bus/plane tickets and make acomoddation arrangements :)
. DO you have a partner to practice?Its difficult to finish all the cases,but be sure to practice bread/butter cases like abdominal pain, headache, LOC, amenorrhea, chest pain and pratice them in usmle website practice note always in timed mode. make a basic format for history, physical, patient note.know common differential of common cases.

Melatonin87

2+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys,

4th year US med student here.

I just finished CK today, and have CS coming up in 6 days. What is the best way to prepare for this exam in such short amount of time? I am starting my rotations again tomorrow, so I am not sure if I can finish going through entire FA for CS.
Show up....Speak english.....you'll be fine! I studied FA CS cases with one run through and passed with high marks in every category. I also took it way before I took CK.