Just finished my DAT !! 21AA (really happy but kinda worried, need advice)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SamLebanon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just finished my DAT and I've specifically created an account just to give back and give advice. Literally made it after my exam haha. My score is not super high by any means, lol this website is filled with 24's. I am proud of how I did I studied literally all summer and I'm definitely not the smartest kid around, but with hard work I made it ( at least I think ). I just have a slight worry about my bio score. Do you guys think it will severely effect my chances. I may just be over worried ( I tend to do that ). Thanks guys! FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT PREPERATION. I am glad to give advice and help yall out.

Here are my scores

PAT:23
GC:24
OC:23
QR:21
RC:21
BIO:18
AA:21
TS:21

LOL I've been seeing a lot of people denying scores because they want "proof" , so here you guys go.

Finally I would really wanna thank @Ari Rezaei. Dude your software really helped me!! Thank you. Also thank you so much for extending my subscription two weeks until my exam date. You rock.

Also, @orgoman22, thank you for creating your books, they helped me a lot!

@FeralisExtremum lol bro, you taught me bio. You da best.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender[579609].jpg
    FullSizeRender[579609].jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: 3 users
Hey Guys,

I just finished my DAT and I've specifically created an account just to give back and give advice. Literally made it after my exam haha. My score is not super high by any means, lol this website is filled with 24's. I am proud of how I did I studied literally all summer and I'm definitely not the smartest kid around, but with hard work I made it ( at least I think ). I just have a slight worry about my bio score. Do you guys think it will severely effect my chances. I may just be over worried ( I tend to do that ). Thanks guys! FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT PREPERATION. I am glad to give advice and help yall out.

Here are my scores

PAT:23
GC:24
OC:23
QR:21
RC:21
BIO:18
AA:21
TS:21

LOL I've been seeing a lot of people denying scores because they want "proof" , so here you guys go.

Finally I would really wanna thank @Ari Rezaei. Dude your software really helped me!! Thank you. Also thank you so much for extending my subscription two weeks until my exam date. You rock.

Also, @orgoman22, thank you for creating your books, they helped me a lot!

@FeralisExtremum lol bro, you taught me bio. You da best.
Congratulations!!! Excellent scores! Love the Chem and Reading scores!

Wishing you the best and relax the DAT is behind you..

Take care..Nancy

Members don't see this ad :)
Your bio score is absolutely fine. Won't affect your chances at all.

Your scores are great, be proud!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys for the feedback. Honestly it's really annoying how I finished with a 21.4, but I'll take it !

Thanks guys for the feedback. Honestly it's really annoying how I finished with a 21.4, but I'll take it !
Typical nutcase xD. Dw, I wanted a 24+. We're all crazy here. Maybe I'm just paranoid because almost everyone Ik irl has similar DAT scores to my own or better ones...

Reactions: 1 user