"Just for fun": navs is an idiot!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joethestuff

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just my two cents, as navs is fond of saying, but if we just don't respond to navs riduculous posts and "only the 'best' jobs go to prestigious programs" mantra, then maybe navs will go away.

navs takes pretentiousness to a new level. As I wrote below in the "Why top programs?" thread, its time for navs to lighten the f#%k up.

"Just for fun", save your pretentious lists for another board--its getting old around here!

Members don't see this ad.

Man,

Take it easy u f#ck. If u don't like the conversation stay out of it. I thought this was an open forum to discuss whatever we wanted to, not to restrict it to what u want to.

Maybe I was wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that this thread is inappropriate and should be removed from this forum. :mad:

This thread is inappropriate and has been closed to further posting. All SDN users are reminded that the intent of these forums is for civil discussion and debate - not name calling and other inappropriate and childish behavior. If anyone has any concerns or comments, please feel free to contact any site administrators or moderators.

Respectfully,

Rdennisjr