Just for Fun - Psychic Prediction

Compass

Squishy
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
    Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D

gainor848

10+ Year Member
    May 13, 2006
    1. Pre-Medical
      Compass said:
      Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D
      Penn State? Not too far from Harrisburgh but it's not exactly on the east "coast"

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.