Just for Fun - Psychic Prediction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Compass

Squishy
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D

Members don't see this ad.

Compass said:
Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D
Penn State? Not too far from Harrisburgh but it's not exactly on the east "coast"

gainor848 said:
Penn State? Not too far from Harrisburgh but it's not exactly on the east "coast"

that's what I was thinking too, but I'm obsessed w/ PSU... soooo... :laugh:

strawberryfield said:
that's what I was thinking too, but I'm obsessed w/ PSU... soooo... :laugh:

I'm pulling for you getting into SLU or PSU.

Anyway, my guess is Boston University.
-Dr. P.