Compass

Squishy
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
3,363
3
32
Status
Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D
 

gainor848

Member
10+ Year Member
May 13, 2006
52
1
Status
Pre-Medical
Compass said:
Well, my mom went to a psychic in California while on a business trip... the psychic talked about my future, and how I might graduate 1 year late (crap.) However, she said that I'd go to a "well-known" school, which has rainy weather, and is about 30-40 miles from the nearest city. On the East coast.

What's important about these readings, such as the fact that I'll graduate one year late, is that I can still "somewhat" control fate. If I don't play video games and "be lazy" like I usually am, I can move it back to 2009, and work it off. Well, that doesnt matter right now. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what school fits the bill? This is all for fun, people. Just name them off. Well-known doesn't mean "super-high-rank." It's just like... people will know the name when you say it. So, start guessing :D
Penn State? Not too far from Harrisburgh but it's not exactly on the east "coast"
 

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
999
9
Status
Attending Physician
gainor848 said:
Penn State? Not too far from Harrisburgh but it's not exactly on the east "coast"
that's what I was thinking too, but I'm obsessed w/ PSU... soooo... :laugh:
 

Dr. Pepper

Duffman in Disguise
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
1,252
1
Behind the orange juice....
Status
Medical Student
strawberryfield said:
that's what I was thinking too, but I'm obsessed w/ PSU... soooo... :laugh:
I'm pulling for you getting into SLU or PSU.

Anyway, my guess is Boston University.
-Dr. P.