Just got a UCLA Interview..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allie86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where are they in the scheduling? Anyone schedule an interview lately? What month are they on?

I'm leaving for winter break and i'm going abroad so I just want to know.

Oh and I'm still in like.. sever shock.

heh. So happy!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!!!!! UCLA is my forever :love: {sigh}

If you don't mind...when were you complete and when did you get the invite? It's the only UC I haven't heard back from yet...getting antsy...reeeeeeeeally antsy...

On a more positive note, I'm going to the UCLA-USC showdown this Saturday!!! BRUINS BABY!

Oh so you're in state eh?

I submitted my UCLA as soon a humanly possible, literally the day they requested the 2ndery. It was back in early august. But then I had an LOR problem in September so I'd say I wasn't complete until late sep early Oct.

Members don't see this ad :)
they will probably interview you the earliest that you let them. btw, the letter they send you says that they do not reschedule. this is a lie, but only if you have a good reason of course.

Congrats!!!!!!! UCLA is my forever :love: {sigh}

If you don't mind...when were you complete and when did you get the invite? It's the only UC I haven't heard back from yet...getting antsy...reeeeeeeeally antsy...

On a more positive note, I'm going to the UCLA-USC showdown this Saturday!!! BRUINS BABY!

"F" THE BRUINS!!!!! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TROJANS...AND THEY BETTER NOT CHOKE.

BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE ZEBRAS, WHEN PLAYING UCLA @ THE ROSE BOWL, TRY TO CHEAT FOR UCLA EVERY TIME!!!!

So no one has any idea what month they're on?

I was invited about a month ago for an interview, but I'm going in early January since I'm flying across the country (I'm out of state). With the holidays and what not it may be difficult to schedule before then, but if you have enough open days they can probably squeeze you in december.

So no one has any idea what month they're on?

I interviewed there sept. 20th, I think they had just started. They dont start letting people in until Jan 15th at the earliest though, so I dont think when you interview matters too much

kind of off topic:

I got invited to interview at UCSF--ranked #3 nationally
but have not gotten anything from any other UC, not even my undergrad of UCLA can you tell me why, because this makes no sense to me.

kind of off topic:

I got invited to interview at UCSF--ranked #3 nationally
but have not gotten anything from any other UC, not even my undergrad of UCLA can you tell me why, because this makes no sense to me.

that's easy: No.