Just got back PCAT scores, any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

takins33613

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got back my PCAT scores, and they are as follows:
Verbal Ability: 418/78
Biology: 415/74
Reading Comprehension: 390/34
Quantitative Ability: 399/52
Chemistry: 397/49
Composite: 404/59

Conventions of Language: 3.0
Problem Solving: 3.5

Could you please give me any advice on what to do? I already decided I am retaking it, but any suggestions on how to revamp my studying? I am totally open to any advice. Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got back my PCAT scores, and they are as follows:
Verbal Ability: 418/78
Biology: 415/74
Reading Comprehension: 390/34
Quantitative Ability: 399/52
Chemistry: 397/49
Composite: 404/59

Conventions of Language: 3.0
Problem Solving: 3.5

Could you please give me any advice on what to do? I already decided I am retaking it, but any suggestions on how to revamp my studying? I am totally open to any advice. Thank you very much.

I think I can help. What are your study ethics/habits like right now?
Describe to my your current schedule that lead you to get that PCAT mark. Also describe to me how you prepared for the PCAT.

Answer those questions if you TRULY want to maximize your results. I am 100% certain we can find a way to revamp your studying.

Right now, my study habits are not too bad but can be improved. I am trying to balance school (full-time) and work (part-time).
My schedule is pretty much school and work until 5 0'clock everyday of the week. For the PCAT, I went through a Kaplan PCAT book once, but I already invested in some more PCAT books.
I am already registered for the January PCAT because I did not want to miss out on the opportunity to take the exam again in case I did not do well on the October one.
Is that enough information? I willing to give more if it will help put me on a better track to get a much better score. THANKS A LOT!!

Right now, my study habits are not too bad but can be improved. I am trying to balance school (full-time) and work (part-time).
My schedule is pretty much school and work until 5 0'clock everyday of the week. For the PCAT, I went through a Kaplan PCAT book once, but I already invested in some more PCAT books.
I am already registered for the January PCAT because I did not want to miss out on the opportunity to take the exam again in case I did not do well on the October one.
Is that enough information? I willing to give more if it will help put me on a better track to get a much better score. THANKS A LOT!!

More = Be able to maximize your PCAT scores. Shoot me with everything you got.

I'll even PM you breakthrough techniques that will help to
gtgchurch cya

Members don't see this ad :)
Strutter, can you PM me to tell me how i can improve myself for PCAT as well? I will really appreciate this. thanks

I think I can help. What are your study ethics/habits like right now?
Describe to my your current schedule that lead you to get that PCAT mark. Also describe to me how you prepared for the PCAT.

Answer those questions if you TRULY want to maximize your results. I am 100% certain we can find a way to revamp your studying.

strutter sounds as though hes selling something lol hmmm i wonder if its pcat materials roflamo :laugh::laugh: if it is then damn thats beyond pricless but pricless as in funny.

Hey Strutter, pls pm me as well. I didnt do well at all, but then again i didnt study cos i had 14hrs of school and work and then the pcat.. so i wanna hear wat u have for us...

You can easily improve ur Chem. I didn't bubble in 4 answers barely had time to skim the previous 10 and got an 87 in that section.

1. Bust out ur ochem books and review nomeclature and rxns.
2. Make sure u understand moles ratios, la chatliers principle, basics of acid bases, gases.

that should get u a decent score on it. I skimmed thru Kaplan and barrons is actually decent for chem...

good luck.

did strutter even take the PCAT?

from what i read, hes just in gr 11

you should ask someone who actually TOOK the pcat and got in the 90+ percentile

strutter sounds as though hes selling something lol hmmm i wonder if its pcat materials roflamo :laugh::laugh: if it is then damn thats beyond pricless but pricless as in funny.

umm... from my understanding from his previous posts, Strutter is still an 11th grader in hs. :confused:

Then again he might not be, who knows. I think he just doesn't have anything else better to do.....a parasite that we'll try to ignore, but is too annoying to not illicit a response.