Just got done with my second Interview (first non MMI) this cycle.... some thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoPenguinsGo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) They oddly didnt ask about my research very much. It was only momentarily touched on.

2) They cared ALOT more about my new (and current) experience volunteering with underserved and impoverished populations both clinically and non clinically.

3) They asked me to explain what I changed studying for the MCAT between my two attempts (Aug 2018 [503] vs July 2020 [516])

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
1) They oddly didnt ask about my research very much. It was only momentarily touched on.

2) They cared ALOT more about my new (and current) experience volunteering with underserved and impoverished populations both clinically and non clinically.

3) They asked me to explain what I changed studying for the MCAT between my two attempts (Aug 2018 [503] vs July 2020 [516])
Sounds similar to what I saw on my interviews .

Reactions: 1 user
One of my interviewers (out of two) today, spoke for 90% of the interview! I had to find time to it in my research and other things when the interviewer took a moment to breathe!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users