Just got into med school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perfectmoment

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NO MORE STUDYING FOR THE MCAT FOR ME!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Happiest day of my life. I was dreading having to rewrite this beast of a test, after I got my waitlist letter. But now, all is right with the world cause I can finally relax.

Best of luck to all of you august test-takers!

University of Manitoba
Class of 2010!

Members don't see this ad.

dude that's awesome! Congratulations. Man I can imagine how excited you must be. Now go get your refund!

I just wanted to add....

Even with a lowish GPA (I was probably 3.4ish on a 4.0 grade scale... my school uses a 4.5 scale) and a lowish MCAT (28Q), it is still possible to get into med school! Just ace that interview

Members don't see this ad :)
perfectmoment said:
I just wanted to add....

Even with a lowish GPA (I was probably 3.4ish on a 4.0 grade scale... my school uses a 4.5 scale) and a lowish MCAT (28Q), it is still possible to get into med school! Just ace that interview

congrats, man :clap:

That sure feels great doesnt it....

I cant imagine.. i would start crying..

Get in as much partying as possible before school starts. God what a sigh of relief!! :thumbup:

perfectmoment said:
I just wanted to add....

you sure have given me something to be excited about.. !!! congrats!

perfectmoment said:
University of Manitoba
Class of 2010!

lol what the HELL are the chances I would find a future class mate here on this mostly American site?

I got accepted to U of Manitoba as well. August 21, see you then!

PS. The class of 2009 has told us to bring a change of clothing

PPS. VS12 ring a bell? Or am I just confusing you?