DO Just got my AACOMAS gpa verified.... Are my chances sunk?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KO_TV

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got my GPA verified from AACOMAS and my GPA's were lower than what I calculated. Can someone out there chance me for DO schools (great EC's and LOR's)

cGPA: 3.43
sGPA: 3.27
MCAT: 25 (8/8/9)

Any hope left for me?

Members don't see this ad.

Target the newest schools. I can't recommend LUCOM.

So I just got my GPA verified from AACOMAS and my GPA's were lower than what I calculated. Can someone out there chance me for DO schools (great EC's and LOR's)

cGPA: 3.43
sGPA: 3.27
MCAT: 25 (8/8/9)

Any hope left for me?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to you both! Yeah I figured my mcat was kind of low as well... I'm contemplating taking the new one or just seeing how things go this cycle but I want to make sure I'm completely ready for it before I retake it.

Target the newer schools as there are some DO schools where the median MCAT is in the 24 to 26 range. You could try these schools:
ACOM
VCOM (all 3 schools)
WCU-COM
LMU-DCOM
UP-KYCOM
WVSOM
CUSOM
MU-COM
LUCOM
Burrell (new school)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi KO_TV,
I got my application verified today but cannot find the GPA under the school's application PDF. Is this where you found your GPA?

Yes this is where I found my gpa. The email that I got said it may take a while for the gpa to show up so you may want to check again!