Just met pre-health advisor - secret medschool info book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreaming big

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just met with my pre-health advisor. He told me about the MSAR (which I knew about), as well as a pre-health advisory book which he said had "insider" information. The book had a green cover. Does anyone know anything about this book/ where to get it?

Thanks!

Just found the book:
The Premedical Advisor's Reference Manual

Is there a way for students to purchase this book?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just met with my pre-health advisor. He told me about the MSAR (which I knew about), as well as a pre-health advisory book which he said had "insider" information. The book had a green cover. Does anyone know anything about this book/ where to get it?

Thanks!

Just found the book:
The Premedical Advisor's Reference Manual

Is there a way for students to purchase this book?

Try Amazon?

Seeing that most of the Pre-Health advisors I have met are pretty clueless as to what med-school requirements are...the book is probably something like "Wheres Waldo"...

Members don't see this ad :)
Seeing that most of the Pre-Health advisors I have met are pretty clueless as to what med-school requirements are...the book is probably something like "Wheres Waldo"...

Insider info: He's wearing a striped shirt and hat.

hey unlonelyroad, I already found the book genius. The search you provided DOES NOT show where to buy it.

I doubt it has any worthwhile "insider" information you can't find on SDN.