Just passed AZ MPJE - Prempje was a HUGE help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naplexbust

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for people. I bought the 4 test pack from prempje.com and it helped a ton for the mpje. I passed with an 80, but definitely would have failed if I didn't take those practice tests. The quests are very similar, and a few were LITERALLY exactly the same. Others were so close to the same I could answer them. I HIGHLY suggest using that resource.

Members don't see this ad.

hey congrats!! would you like to send your material/books btw im a bit confused i just read your post that you need to take naplex again, is it possible to take MPJE before NAPLEX?? im a foreign graduate of pharmacy...please help

Good to know you are done with MPJE! Thanks for the advise about prempje.com.

QUESTION: When studing for the MPJE, did you just memorize the more stringent laws ONLY or do you have to know both federal laws and state law if they are in conflict?

Example: If federal law says you have to be 18 yrs old to buy C5 OTC but state law says 21 years old....can you just memorize that its 21yrs old ? OR do you have to memorize both what it says for the state AND federal ? Its a lot to memorize when it comes to drugs ie for federal: C5 codeine containing cough syrup - you can only sell 120ml in 48h but WA state notes: in 96h... etc...

THANKS !!

Good to know you are done with MPJE! Thanks for the advise about prempje.com.

QUESTION: When studing for the MPJE, did you just memorize the more stringent laws ONLY or do you have to know both federal laws and state law if they are in conflict?

Example: If federal law says you have to be 18 yrs old to buy C5 OTC but state law says 21 years old....can you just memorize that its 21yrs old ? OR do you have to memorize both what it says for the state AND federal ? Its a lot to memorize when it comes to drugs ie for federal: C5 codeine containing cough syrup - you can only sell 120ml in 48h but WA state notes: in 96h... etc...

THANKS !!

You need to know your state laws because if it's more stringent than federal that's what counts. You don't need to know anything about other states. Just make sure you know federal, and then whatever differences your state may have compared to federal.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey congrats!! would you like to send your material/books btw im a bit confused i just read your post that you need to take naplex again, is it possible to take MPJE before NAPLEX?? im a foreign graduate of pharmacy...please help

Sorry my study material is going to my friend taking it soon.

Yeah you can take MPJE before NAPLEX, which is what I did. I still don't know for sure I failed NAPLEX, I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the great idea! I purchased all 7 of the exams and have gone through 3 of them already. However, is it really worth it going through all 7 of them? It seems that after the first two, this most recent is a repeat of the originals.

Thanks for the great idea! I purchased all 7 of the exams and have gone through 3 of them already. However, is it really worth it going through all 7 of them? It seems that after the first two, this most recent is a repeat of the originals.

I just did the package of 4 tests, so I'm not sure about the extra 3.

Hi there, thanks for the tip! I'm taking the AZ MPJE next week and purchased the 4 exams.
However, it seems that the exams are only on Federal law? was this your experience as well? I have had no AZ state specific questions.

Also, does anyone know how important Federal law is for the MPJE? I've only been studying the AZ state laws so far.

Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for the tip! I'm taking the AZ MPJE next week and purchased the 4 exams.
However, it seems that the exams are only on Federal law? was this your experience as well? I have had no AZ state specific questions.

Also, does anyone know how important Federal law is for the MPJE? I've only been studying the AZ state laws so far.

Thanks!

It seems like a lot of people stated that their MPJE was primarily Federal law. However, I've also read that it isn't the case for everyone. So, yes, the preMPJE was good for studying Fed Law (unless you live in one of their state specific exams, I suppose...NJ or FL).