Just Passed the FL MPJE! Here is my advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Members don't see this ad.

Wish good luck to all transfer/taking FL Law. I sure hope you all have jobs waiting for you because jobs are very difficult to obtain. Big chains may hire you but beware. There are areas, such as southwest FL that hospital jobs are VERY limited and there is only 1 or 2 hospitals in a large area. If you do not like or are fired from the one you work then your options are nil and word travels fast in small communities. The old days are gone.Just cannot come out of school and be guaranteed a job. Good luck

Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights

Hi there!

You think I could get your study guides? I'm taking the Florida MPJE in about 11 days.

Thank you,

NextGenPharm

Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights

you can email them to [email protected]

Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to note that these "Seamon" notes do in fact exist. The guy's name is Matthew Seamon, PharmD, Esq from NOVA.

If you do a broad enough search they should be online somewhere.

The notes really aren't much different from resources I've listed previously, but I'm only half way through the 47 page document.

Help me find them please [email protected]

dipasquale14 congratulations I am taking it in 1 week and would also love ur study guides could u please email it to [email protected]. I would sooooo greatly appreciate it thank u again.

dipasquale14 congratulations I am taking it in 1 week and would also love ur study guides could u please email it to [email protected]. I would sooooo greatly appreciate it thank u again.

DrWrong can you share dr brickenden's,seamon's notes, and Walgreens review Plz I am taking it in 1 week, please email me at [email protected]. I greatly appreciate any help. I am quite nervous and need the assistance. Thanking u

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. I take my law exam on Wednesday. Any helpful study guides would be great. Please email me [email protected]. I would be happy to give feedback to whoever helps me out after exam. Justin

Again, all thanks to Fenil for providing these wonderful resources :thumbup:

Attachments

• Law_review_by_Dr_Simon.pdf
    413.7 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Carl_Gainor_Florida_Pharmacy_Law_Review.pptx
    128.8 KB · Views: 782
Hi Hereticmuk,
2nd one seems to be not working,appreciate u could upload again,thanks a bunch!

I have already emailed the notes about 15 times so far on top of the 27 downloads. It is time for someone else to take the mantle since its obvious a lot of people have it by now :smuggrin:

I have already emailed the notes about 15 times so far on top of the 27 downloads. It is time for someone else to take the mantle since its obvious a lot of people have it by now :smuggrin:

I know you've been emailing a ton, but can you please email it to me? I take the exam in 3 days! Thank you.

Actually, anyone can email me notes for this exam.

[email protected]

I just moved to FL and would love to get any notes if you got them from other members. Have been working for 10 years in IL and need help with FL law material.

[email protected]

If you have any notes for FL law would love to study with them! I just moved here from IL and need to pass FL law. Any help would be great!

Last edited:
Does Florida send you a book of pharmacy laws once you register for the exam, or do you have to purchase one? Or is your only option looking at the website? Thanks.

Could anyone please forward me the study notes as well. Thank you. Studying now for the Florida MPJE, making plans to move to panhandle in the spring.

atomicmattATgmail.com

Last edited:
could someone please send me Dr. Seamon's notes, I wasn't able to locate them online doing a general search. I would GREATLY appreciate it, my test date is creeping up on me :scared:

If you could please email them to [email protected]

thanks a BUNCH!

I would love a copy of your study guide! I was just about to sit down and do that very thing!! Thank you for offering. [email protected]

My friend has failed this Mpje twice he is heartbroken and losing faith. I'm a critical care RN and I have no knowledge of how to help him. He has studied constant . Can anyone help with advice or study materials ? Thank you so much for any thing and everything !!! [email protected]

How long does it take the Board to get back to you and grant you permission to take the MPJE once you've sent all the application materials in?

Hi ,
I'm going to be taking the MPJE for Fl soon. I've seen alot of posts regarding Dr. Seamon's law review. Any chance that I can get a copy e-mailed to me? Thanks for considering!!
[email protected]

Hi there and Congrats on passing. I'm writing in regards to my husband. He has tried the FL test twice now and no luck. He studies but I do not think he has the correct material. Would you be willing to pass those study guide notes to me? I feel as though he may be discouraged. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

It looks like the material attached to the forum is from 2011. Does anyone know if this information is up to date for the Fl MPJE for 2013? I went to school outside of Florida so I did not receive any law review for Florida. Thanks in advance for everyones help!