Just Passed the FL MPJE! Here is my advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackFruitLover

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I went to school in North Carolina too, are these material still relevant or are there any updates. Please help me out with Fl law. Thanks for any help.

just passed the law exam today :cool:

i recommend focusing on the following topics:

*prescriber/RPh/tech roles
*adulteration vs. misbranding
*Rx & Rx labels
*controlled brand/generic names
*PSE

i used dr. seamon's review, guide to fed law & the FL statutes. good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the mpje in a couple of weeks. Can anybody send me Dr Brickenden packet or Dr seamons's review, please? I have tried to find them online without success.
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Thanks!

I was wondering if we would be ok on the exam if we just used Dr. Seamon's notes. I plan to use his notes and DEA manual. Will that be sufficient?

Hello all,

I have just joined this forum, I am a Foreign Graduate pharmacist and working towards my NAPLEX and MPJE in Florida by end of this year 2013, I was wondering if anyone can help in this regard.

How to study and resources to study for NAPLEX and MPJE FL?

Also, dipasquale14, I will appreciate if you can PM me the notes you made or referred for Law exam.

I just passed the FL MPJE! I did not even read the Florida Statutes! All I did was review the notes I took from Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class (excellent professor) and study the packet from Dr. Seamon's law review at the end of the final year of school. Make sure you memorize Seamon's packet inside and out! There was a lot of question on adultration/misbranding! Also, Nova's review at the end of the year was very helpful! Especially when they invited an actual lobbyist for AphA. I took good notes from that review!

I was wondering if you can share this with me, I will really appreciate this?

just passed the law exam today :cool:

i recommend focusing on the following topics:

*prescriber/RPh/tech roles
*adulteration vs. misbranding
*Rx & Rx labels
*controlled brand/generic names
*PSE

i used dr. seamon's review, guide to fed law & the FL statutes. good luck all!
Hello, I was wondering if you can share the notes/ resource you used for MPJE with me.

Hello, I was wondering if you can share the notes/ resource you used for MPJE with me.

hey there,

sadly, the course where i printed seamon's review is locked & i don't have it saved on my comp. i found reading the actual fl statutes to be a beneficial supplement.

Out of stater (NY) and just passed FL MPJE after studying for 4 days. I studied Dr. Seamons CVS review and the FL statutes. I read over FL statutes twice and CVS review 3 times and skimmed over controlled laws DEA (found online) thing quickly the night before. Focus on controls, labels, nursing home emergency kits, immunizations, how long to keep certain records etc.
also if you google FL MPJE there are some good study links! I didn't have to pay for any study material.
good luck everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I read Seamon's review and FL statutes as well. I also did the prempje tests they cost $$ but I think its good practice. Good Luck!!

I am from out of state and I have failed the FL MPJE twice!! I'm starting to think I'm an idiot cause everyone on here is making it sound easy! I am desperate to pass. :(
I do have Dr. Seamon's study guide and the study guide from RxLaw.org. Does anyone have Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Notes or anything from any of the FL pharmacy schools? If so, can someone please send them to me?! My email address is [email protected]. Thank you!!!!!

Can you share those notes , taking FL mpje in a week,if you can email the notes to [email protected], it will be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi everyone! I recently took the Florida MPJE and I passed it with a really high score. I knew nothing about law before because I didn't really work. PM me and I'll send you what I used to study, because I don't know how to put it on here! :)

Last edited:
Out of stater (NY) and just passed FL MPJE after studying for 4 days. I studied Dr. Seamons CVS review and the FL statutes. I read over FL statutes twice and CVS review 3 times and skimmed over controlled laws DEA (found online) thing quickly the night before. Focus on controls, labels, nursing home emergency kits, immunizations, how long to keep certain records etc.
also if you google FL MPJE there are some good study links! I didn't have to pay for any study material.
good luck everyone!!!
hi can you contact me regarding notes and ..for any approach too thanks 516 360 5095 thanks..

ok if you still notes or copies or anything contact me please thanks...i hope to join my son , on the left in the picture soon, i am a new york pharmacist 516 360 5095...anthony

Hey guys,
I'm moving to FL and taking my mpje in a weeks. I heard Dr Brickenden or Dr seamons's reviews were super helpful, if someone doesn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it!! PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

If there is any one that could also forward me their study material that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I also passed studying Dr. Brickenden's packet. It's like he wrote the MPJE questions!!!
Hello,
I just took the Florida MPJE on November 14, 2014. Got my results. I got a 74.. OUCH!! Used the Reiss / Hall Book for federal law and Rx exam for Florida law. Felt lost about a third of the way through the test. Would you be able to help me get a copy of the information that you used for the exam. I passed the NABPLEX and New York Law and Compounding back in 1985. So I could use all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.My email is [email protected].

Hey guys, I'm planning on taking the FL mpje in a weeks. I heard Dr Brickenden or Dr seamons's reviews were super helpful, if someone doesn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it, my email is [email protected]. I'm from out-of-state and my school didn't supply any other state law review material. TIA!

Im about to take my exam in less than a week. For those that have taken it, would dr seamons 2011 mpje review, ch 465 and 46b16 26-28 &30 on flordiaspharmacy be sufficient to pass? I took the naplex today so I am really stressing about this exam.

Hi,
I would like to ask you if you can email me the resources that you used to pass the FL Mpje. I am from out of states and would like to be licensed in Florida.
You can PM me at : [email protected]

Thank you very much for the help!

Fiston

I have a 35 page PDF Notes from M.Seamon(NOVA). If anyone wants it let me know.
Helllo!
I would like to know if you still have study resources for the FL Mpje as I am preparing to take it next. I am an out of states who will be seeking licensure in Fl. Thanks for your help.
You can PM at [email protected]
Sincerely,
Fiston

I have a 35 page PDF Notes from M.Seamon(NOVA). If anyone wants it let me know.

Hello,
I am hoping to take the Florida MPJE in the next couple months as I am currently an out of state pharmacist. If anyone have any study materials they felt were helpful in passing the exam and are willing to share, please email me: [email protected] Thanks in advance!!! Any help is much appreciated!

Hello! dipasquale14, I will appreciate it if you can send your Florida notes to [email protected]. I will also like to obtain my Pharmacist license in Florida.
Thanks for letting me know I actually just got my results today passed with an 86, it seems like 2 days is how long it takes. If anyone wants a copy of my study guides I can certainly pass them along. I basically just saved the florida laws from their website to a word document and deleted all the useless info and was left with about 3-4 documents10-15 pages each and bolded what I though would be important. I have another 2-3 page document on the federal laws with highlights

Hello everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has passed their FL MPJE! Great job! I am looking to move to FL and was wondering if someone could send me a copy of Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law Class Notes along with Nova's review please. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you in advance! Good luck to everyone who is studying for the exam right now!

I just moved to Florida. I need study material for the MPJE. I just moved from Alabama. If anyone could send me any notes or study guides that would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]