dentsh1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Hei,

i am really upset about my score. I just got 77 score in part 2. CAn anybody tell me something about my score?? As long as i know most of the schools need just passing score. But still i want to know about other opinions too. Thanks. i am having 88 score of part 1. And taking TOEFL now. Really scared to get admission. As TOEFL is also very complicated in new version. CAn anybody give me good advise please.

xuhaifeng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2003
Visit site
Status
dentsh1 said:
Hei,

i am really upset about my score. I just got 77 score in part 2. CAn anybody tell me something about my score?? As long as i know most of the schools need just passing score. But still i want to know about other opinions too. Thanks. i am having 88 score of part 1. And taking TOEFL now. Really scared to get admission. As TOEFL is also very complicated in new version. CAn anybody give me good advise please.
I think most schools only ask for Part 1, and part 2 is only optional.I think you have many choices to apply. Go ahead.

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
oh is that so?then what about the schools which ask for the part2 as a mandatory requirement?a score of 77 is too low...schools like tufts..asks for a minimum of 85..!

my suggestion to the original poster..retake part2!a score of 77 wont land u anywhere!i hope thatz clear!!
xuhaifeng said:
I think most schools only ask for Part 1, and part 2 is only optional.I think you have many choices to apply. Go ahead.

Enamel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2005
Status
fido! said:
oh is that so?then what about the schools which ask for the part2 as a mandatory requirement?a score of 77 is too low...schools like tufts..asks for a minimum of 85..!

my suggestion to the original poster..retake part2!a score of 77 wont land u anywhere!i hope thatz clear!!
hi,
is 85 a minimum requirement for part 2?so having an 85 in part 2 is just ok??77 is low but i thought over 80 is ok in part 2. please let me know.
Enamel

About the Ads