Just saying hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helixkam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here! Just taking a sec to say hello! Im currently studying for my MCAT and looking to apply the next cycle and graduated last may just so you know a bit about me. I look forward to getting to know all the guys and gals on this forum. Oh by the way im from long island, ny:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Quit making useless threads, OP!!! Ermahgerd!!!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here at SDN. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, new member here! Just taking a sec to say hello! Im currently studying for my MCAT and looking to apply the next cycle and graduated last may just so you know a bit about me. I look forward to getting to know all the guys and gals on this forum. Oh by the way im from long island, ny:oops:

You say that like this is a place to meet people.

:welcome:

If you value your sanity, I would recommend avoiding HughMyron's various :spam: threads. +pissed+

Hello and welcome to SDN! You will quickly find that it's a wonderful community here that will supply you with a wealth of information and a significant amount of support and advice. With that being said, be warned: debate is the nature of the forum here, and don't be surprised if some people chew you up and **** you out every once in a while. When it happens try not to take it too personally.

Welcome!

Welcome to SDN! =)

Hehe no idea why so many people viewed the thread but its always good wooohoo! Im in the midst of my studying these days hence low amount activity. :)

OP, best advice possible here. Log out, turn off, open door, go outside.

I'm kind of surprised 34 people are viewing this thread right now.
2a6.jpg

Probably because they never saw a :hello::welcome: thread before.

Cool! I'm from long island too!

Oh, and WELCOME!

Me too woohoo!

i cant believe how many views this thread got! IM POPULAR FINALLY! I kid... anyways I'm a hardened SDN veteran now and cant wait to get this application process started and done with. Are there any older people or anyone really that is willing to look over a personal statement and give me some advice about it?

i cant believe how many views this thread got! IM POPULAR FINALLY! I kid... anyways I'm a hardened SDN veteran now and cant wait to get this application process started and done with. Are there any older people or anyone really that is willing to look over a personal statement and give me some advice about it?

You might find a few people willing to look it over on SDN... but I would recommend asking a few people you know (whose opinions you trust) to look over your app as well.

Also in b4 "aint nobody got time for that" meme.

5cyge1.jpg

Best thread ever. :laugh: How do you change your handle on here?