just sit the exam on dec 7th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldensnow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i sit the exam on dec 7th, and i think the score reports should be out today, but it seems i have to wait longer
do u think the x mas will delay the exam score reports
i am anxious

Members don't see this ad.

4 wks is the average turn around so i would assume u have awhile more to wait with the holiday delay

I just spoke to the NBME over the phone. They did indicate that score reporting would be delayed as a result of the holidays. I wasn't so sure this would happen, since they would only be closed for a few entire days. The person I spoke to said to expect the scores to be released within 4-6 weeks. Thing is, they usually say 4-6 weeks and there are a LOT of people who receive their scores a LOT sooner than this. I've known people who have gotten their scores via mail in less than 3 weeks! You've already had almost three weeks, so you might wanna check with your school's Student Affairs office next Wednesday, 1-3-06. Don't be surprised if they receive it that day!

You may want to refer to a thread a little further down on the front page entitled "Waiting for results is driving me crazy.' A lot of the people who posted on it had the Thanksgiving holiday in between the day of their test and when they got their scores. Still, people got their scores within 3-4 weeks, so yours should arrive soon (and mine soon thereafter!, test date 12-19-06). It's more common for people to be surprised with how QUICKLY their scores arrive than how SLOWLY. Like Jim Cramer says: UPOD (UnderPromiseOverDeliver!).

Members don't see this ad :)
just to say , i have received my scores a few days ago.hope u will receive urs soon.
wish u the best of luck

I just spoke to the NBME over the phone. They did indicate that score reporting would be delayed as a result of the holidays. I wasn't so sure this would happen, since they would only be closed for a few entire days. The person I spoke to said to expect the scores to be released within 4-6 weeks. Thing is, they usually say 4-6 weeks and there are a LOT of people who receive their scores a LOT sooner than this. I've known people who have gotten their scores via mail in less than 3 weeks! You've already had almost three weeks, so you might wanna check with your school's Student Affairs office next Wednesday, 1-3-06. Don't be surprised if they receive it that day!

How did it go, manning?

Thanks for asking! I expected the scores to be released 2 days ago, but they were not out. I'll find out this Wed 1-17-07. The exam was fair for the most part, though these NBME exams are hard to predict!

Thanks for asking! I expected the scores to be released 2 days ago, but they were not out. I'll find out this Wed 1-17-07. The exam was fair for the most part, though these NBME exams are hard to predict!

hopefully it was a good day today! let us know how you did-thanks for all the posts!
streetdoc