Just take OAT but with low GPA

startlearn

Reaction score
hi,
I just take OAt today, Biology was very difficult ( I thought should be better).

OAT scores:

Bio: 300 (44 %)
RC: 300 (28%)
OC: 310 (58%)
GC: 340 (74%)
PHY: 340 (90%)
QR: 370 (92)
TS: 330 (74%)
AA: 330 (74).

but my GPA very low, around 2.7 only. (all the prerequisite were C above

Do you think I have the chance to get in this round? Still applying.
4 months opto tech working experience with a lot of Opto Volunteer experience.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think its worth it to apply. I think your scores for OAT are def solid. I have low GPA as well 3.04, haven't taken OAT yet. But I know people who have gotten in last year with low oat and 300 AA OAT. Luck and chance but def worth a shot. And like I said I think your scores are great haha. Im taking mine in 8 weeks.... freaking out about time cause im just now starting. Any tips?

Reactions: 1 user
I think its worth it to apply. I think your scores for OAT are def solid. I have low GPA as well 3.04, haven't taken OAT yet. But I know people who have gotten in last year with low oat and 300 AA OAT. Luck and chance but def worth a shot. And like I said I think your scores are great haha. Im taking mine in 8 weeks.... freaking out about time cause im just now starting. Any tips?

thanks for your info.
I use Kaplan and Destroyer, (destroyer solution and explaination are very good)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
thanks but I was not so happy about Physics because my 2 courses in the school all above 90% and thought should be better.

I just use Kaplan and destroyer.

thanks

where are you applying, if i may ask? i'm on the same boat as you and about to take the OAT soon

hi,
I just take OAt today, Biology was very difficult ( I thought should be better).

OAT scores:

Bio: 300 (44 %)
RC: 300 (28%)
OC: 310 (58%)
GC: 340 (74%)
PHY: 340 (90%)
QR: 370 (92)
TS: 330 (74%)
AA: 330 (74).

but my GPA very low, around 2.7 only. (all the prerequisite were C above

Do you think I have the chance to get in this round? Still applying.
4 months opto tech working experience with a lot of Opto Volunteer experience.
thanks
Hey!,

Which schools did you apply to? and were you invited for interviews? I have around the same GPA!