Just test taking tips...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted585480

Hey. I would really appreciate help from anybody on this!

My weaknesses on the mcat are definitely the science sections. B/B and C/P. I feel like I've done so much content review so a lot of my issues comes from actually understanding the passages.

I'm just curious what the best strategy is on these sections when it comes to possibly writing material down while reading the passages or just in general how much time to spend when reading?

Do you make sure to really focus on tables/graphs?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Also, how do I know which words or acronyms are in there to trick me up? Seems like most of these passages are irrelevant to the questions,.

Any help would be appreciated..

Small tip: for the C/P section dont look at the data and try to analyze it unless they ask a question about it. 75% of the time they dont ask question about it.

Do the opposite for B/B! Make sure you analyze and know what the data is so you could go theough the questions faster. Try not to be nervous for the exam. Believe in yourself and be confident! Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Small tip: for the C/P section dont look at the data and try to analyze it unless they ask a question about it. 75% of the time they dont ask question about it.

Do the opposite for B/B! Make sure you analyze and know what the data is so you could go theough the questions faster. Try not to be nervous for the exam. Believe in yourself and be confident! Good luck

thank you!