Just took Achiever test 1 need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyr201

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 16 AA, 16TS and 16 PAT....what a lucky number, NOTTTT

my test is in 2 weeks should i be worried?

i got bio: 16
GC: 17
OC: 14 ( couldnt answer 7 bc i ran out of time)
QR: 16
RC: 16 (i was scrambling here bc i didn't commit to any one technique)
i thought gram negative bacteria still had peptidoglycan walls just thinner achiever says im wrong, sweet! lol

however many texts and wiki say im right but no problem i know this test is supposed to be hard but not like this haha

So am I still on track for aug 15th or should i postpone? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 16 AA, 16TS and 16 PAT....what a lucky number, NOTTTT

my test is in 2 weeks should i be worried?

i got bio: 16
GC: 17
OC: 14 ( couldnt answer 7 bc i ran out of time)
QR: 16
RC: 16 (i was scrambling here bc i didn't commit to any one technique)
i thought gram negative bacteria still had peptidoglycan walls just thinner achiever says im wrong, sweet! lol

however many texts and wiki say im right but no problem i know this test is supposed to be hard but not like this haha

So am I still on track for aug 15th or should i postpone? thanks in advance!

Don't postpone. I got similar scores on first Achievers test too. Try Topscore.

I don't think achiever tells you much because I find most will do poorly regardless of if they are ready for the actual DAT. Instead, try a better indicator such as Topscore to tell you how ready you are for the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think achiever tells you much because I find most will do poorly regardless of if they are ready for the actual DAT. Instead, try a better indicator such as Topscore to tell you how ready you are for the test.

I will definitely do that...my plan was to abuse/get abused by achiever first then feel better w topscore lol...I just was expecting at least 17+ on achiever...chem was very long its what killed me for orgo.

thanks for the advice

hey flying forever, did u go over ur achiever after u did it? was it helpful?

Hey nyr201, I just took my first TS exam. Here are my scores, I am not happy.

Bio/Chem/Orgo/RC/Math/PAT
17/16/15/20/22/21

My sciences are very low :eek: What to do now? I have 10 days left. Advice plz? I am thinking about going over my A & P notes for bio. I haven't done destroyer yet (planning to do those for next couple days). Lastly, planning to take Chad's quizzes.

Hey nyr201, I just took my first TS exam. Here are my scores, I am not happy.

Bio/Chem/Orgo/RC/Math/PAT
17/16/15/20/22/21

My sciences are very low :eek: What to do now? I have 10 days left. Advice plz? I am thinking about going over my A & P notes for bio. I haven't done destroyer yet (planning to do those for next couple days). Lastly, planning to take Chad's quizzes.

id say focus more on sciences man the rest look great!...ur almost there. definitely get through destroyer and do TS test 2 after and im sure ur sciences will JUMP...btw thats an 18AA not too shabby.

keep ur head up :thumbup: