Just took NAPLEX - Oh lawd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OleMissRx

SWCDB
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to tell you some sad story about how I think I failed the NAPLEX and that I'm upset crying about it.

Instead, I'm going to ask y'all a question!

If you took the NAPLEX on a Thursday, and your state participates in the online posting of scores on the NABP site, when did you find out your score? I'm thinking next Tuesday maybe. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

I would venture to guess you will know on Monday. I took the exam on a Thursday and received my score Monday morning.

so how do I check the result, would I go to naplex website and it would tell me if I passed or not. I took it on 25th as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
so how do I check the result, would I go to naplex website and it would tell me if I passed or not. I took it on 25th as well.

NABP website, if your state participates in the online posting of scores. Log-in and then click "Score Results" on the left hand side.

I'm really sad about my naplex too. I know ppl have said this, but i really wouldn't be surprised if i didn't pass.

Just remember that 35 questions don't even count so you can get a lot wrong and still be fine.

did you guys who took it on thursday get your grade yet? It should pop up around 11am EST...let me know.

did you guys who took it on thursday get your grade yet? It should pop up around 11am EST...let me know.

Yes. I got it around 11:30 AM CST today (Monday). I passed. Like so many others, I thought I had failed it as soon as it was over and had a weird feeling all weekend. So relieved. Now on to Texas MPJE.

Probably not all the states participate in the online result postings, I am in CA, my message center says "Registration Closed"