Just took NBDE part 1 and let me tell you !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scarlettdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i used crack nbde to study and the material was useless - test was completely different!!!

Someone please give me some feedback to better study material if you took the test....

im not sure where to go from here wit respects to study material

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys this thread has been really helpful. My wife is writing her part 1 exam in a couple weeks and she has gone through one round of 2007 Decks, First Aid, ASDA just the last 4, and sadly CRACKTHENBDE. Based on this thread I feel she should read DENTAL ANATOMY from KAPLAN and go through the decks and ASDA once more. Any feedback would be really helpful. Do you think she should do every ASDA exam?

hey doctors,

I will start my nbde preparations and unfortunately I feel like I am drowning! I do not know the exact materials to study from.Please I need someone to send me what I need to study. There are many sources and I am confused. I appreciate your help and support. I am glad I have found this forum!
If anyone is interested to help me, this is my email : [email protected]

Thanks

hey guys... i have my part one exam in a weeks time... the material i studied from- decks(09), KAPLAN review notes, first aid nbde1, a lil bit of mosby and asda papers (77-99 & 2003-05).... i feel all prepared but i am able to score in 70's and 80's while doing released papers. Is the main exam gonna be on the similar mines or is it going to b more tough? please do reply.
Thanks
Hi did u pass ur exam

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I'm starting to prepare myself for NBDE 1, and Im looking for courses. but I didn't find anything. I prefer to be in a classroom than just study by myself. please if you know any courses about nbde preparation. let me know.
this is my email, [email protected]

Hi everyone!
So glad, that I found this site! Does anybody has a material for NBDE Part 1? Please, let me know, I would like to buy it from you... Getting ready for my exam and so confused. Help!!!:(

Hi everyone!
So glad, that I found this site! Does anybody has a material for NBDE Part 1? Please, let me know, I would like to buy it from you... Getting ready for my exam and so confused. Help!!! My e-mail [email protected]

How should I study with the flashcards? Memorizing questions and answers?
Reading the entire flashcards explanation?
Taking notes of the most important content of the information in each one?

I have my test in few weeks and biochemistry is killing me.

How should I study with the flashcards? Memorizing questions and answers?
Reading the entire flashcards explanation?
Taking notes of the most important content of the information in each one?

I have my test in few weeks and biochemistry is killing me.
Honestly, the biochemistry on the boards is pretty easy. I could have answered most of the questions with my knowledge from undergrad. They did throw in a couple of vitamin questions though. I could never manage to keep that stuff straight.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you take the test? That makes me feel better but no at all. I am from Venezuela and our prep in Biology/Biochem is really poor to be honest. That's why I am focusing pretty well in this matter. In this case I already know the resources to study, but I am not sure how to use it. How do I have to study with flashcards and released test? memorizing answer and question? Thank you very much for your help in advanced.

Honestly, the biochemistry on the boards is pretty easy. I could have answered most of the questions with my knowledge from undergrad. They did throw in a couple of vitamin questions though. I could never manage to keep that stuff straight.
When did you take the test? That makes me feel better but no at all. I am from Venezuela and our prep in Biology/Biochem is really poor to be honest. That's why I am focusing pretty well in this matter. In this case I already know the resources to study, but I am not sure how to use it. How do I have to study with flashcards and released test? memorizing answer and question? Thank you very much for your help in advanced.

hello! I´m new to the site so hello to everyone! Im planing on making the node part one in december, anyone who can provide some resources like dental decks online? some pointers, books to read? any little thing would go a long way, thank you so much for your help and have a good one!

ps my email is [email protected]

Hello :)

I'm looking for all materials that could help me with the NBDE. If you have any materials, could you please send it to [email protected] ? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have graduated in 2013 from india and now planning to give NBDE I. But i feel i have forgotten all my basics and dont have any resources to start and study here. Could anybody please help me by guiding me on what all to study and from where? Also I would appreciate if somebody could send me whatever resources they've used or mail them to me if they are done with it.
Thank you

I'm crazy studying to take my NBDE part 1, I'm confused and tired, it has too much material to study... Any advice, someone help me about what is the best tool thank you!!!
My e-mail
Cielo.0spina7@gmail.

Im starting my prepartion for nbde and im very confused what to study and what not. Please help me. Also if anyone as old study material please mail it to me, i would be very grateful . [email protected]

hello
i m from india....i hav jus completed my internship and i m looking forward to give nbde part 1......can anyone plzzzz help me with the following doubts
1.how much time is needed for preparation?
2.books to read?
3.wen r the exams conducted?
4.how to apply for the exams?
thank you

hi i am also going though same procedure i finished my internship this year and preparing for afk aug 2017 can you guide me on it how to study and stuff

hi i am also going though same procedure i finished my internship this year and preparing for afk aug 2017 can you guide me on it how to study and stuff
Hi, I am also planning to appear for AFK AUG 2017 and m equally clueless.. Do you know about any good coaching in India? Are u planning to study on your own ?