JUST TOOK one last week... need few word of wisdom/advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sonshine219

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took it last week.
Wasn't sure if these score looks okay to apply. Can you guys give me some word of wisdom/advice?

Not sure if I need to retake. This was 4th time..... didn't prepare well for RC so didn't do well obviously, but did ok on other areas. I am a dental hygienist for past few yrs, was tough studying for this exam while working full time. Anyways, thanks!

PAT-20, QR-20, RC-16..., BIO-19, GC-19, OC-20. = TS-19, AA-19.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Everything looks good but I think the 16RC does hurt you- from what I've seen on these forums, RC is important since it shows your ability to read, interpret, and analyze scientific information at a fast pace.

I would apply and would also consider a retake.

I think you did fine. Don't get too discouraged about not getting a 21-24 AA like a ton of other people have on this forum. You have a great chance with your DAT provided you have decent GPA and EC's etc. However, make sure schools you apply to don't have a cutoff for the RC

That RC will give u trouble. Unless you have a 4.0 I would retake.

Members don't see this ad :)
Everything looks good but I think the 16RC does hurt you- from what I've seen on these forums, RC is important since it shows your ability to read, interpret, and analyze scientific information at a fast pace.

I would apply and would also consider a retake.

I agree... It does matter. I normally did ok. like 18,19,20 in the past. Somehow I blew it up. T T tHANKs.

I think you did fine. Don't get too discouraged about not getting a 21-24 AA like a ton of other people have on this forum. You have a great chance with your DAT provided you have decent GPA and EC's etc. However, make sure schools you apply to don't have a cutoff for the RC

Thanks for the encouragement. haha yeah, I will make sure to check with school. hmmm...