Just took Pre-Naplex...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesiRX

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...and got a 109. I wasn't too keen on spending the $50 but I knew I had to do it in order to get some peace of mind. Some of the questions were just ridiculous and I know I guessed on at least 5 of them. There were two math problems that I stumbled on and didn't know what I needed to do so I took an educated guess. I am still unsure of what I got right/wrong but I took notes while taking it so I could go back and refer to the sections/questions that I felt I was unsure about. For those that are nervous, I recommend that you take the pre-naplex to see where you stand. If this is what the real naplex is like, I know for a fact that I am going to be guessing a lot o_O But I don't really care as long as I pass. I am taking the Naplex on 7/2 and MPJE on 7/12. I only started studying hardcore on 6/14. So it's been 11 days and I know out of those 11, I had a wedding party to attend and a few all day meetings for work so I didn't study at all for 4 out of those 11 days. And I did a little bit of looking over stuff right after I graduated school in MAy but it wasn't anything hardcore. To those who haven't taken the test, best of luck and to those that already passed, Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

...and got a 109. I wasn't too keen on spending the $50 but I knew I had to do it in order to get some peace of mind. Some of the questions were just ridiculous and I know I guessed on at least 5 of them. There were two math problems that I stumbled on and didn't know what I needed to do so I took an educated guess. I am still unsure of what I got right/wrong but I took notes while taking it so I could go back and refer to the sections/questions that I felt I was unsure about. For those that are nervous, I recommend that you take the pre-naplex to see where you stand. If this is what the real naplex is like, I know for a fact that I am going to be guessing a lot o_O But I don't really care as long as I pass. I am taking the Naplex on 7/2 and MPJE on 7/12. I only started studying hardcore on 6/14. So it's been 11 days and I know out of those 11, I had a wedding party to attend and a few all day meetings for work so I didn't study at all for 4 out of those 11 days. And I did a little bit of looking over stuff right after I graduated school in MAy but it wasn't anything hardcore. To those who haven't taken the test, best of luck and to those that already passed, Congrats!
Good luck to you.