just took step 1..now ck prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Northerncardinal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i just took my step 1 (dunno how I did...having post test anxiety :inpain:..nbmes were >255). In the meantime, id like to get some info on how to prepare for ck.

Plz leme know where to begin..resources to use, daily schedule and timeline for step 2 ck..

thx!

Members don't see this ad.

Same here post exam
Blues some questions just randomly flashing. What you plan to use??
totally understand what u might be going through. I wish we could get the scores right after the exam.

About CK prep..Many people recommend uworld, mtb2 (for IM) and MTB3 (for the rest) + cms. So id be using those. Some also recommend step-up for ck.

Members don't see this ad :)
totally understand what u might be going through. I wish we could get the scores right after the exam.

About CK prep..Many people recommend uworld, mtb2 (for IM) and MTB3 (for the rest) + cms. So id be using those. Some also recommend step-up for ck.

By the way what does CMS mean?? A friend who is a resident told me MTB2 +uworld that is enough to get great marks. Thinking of doing online med ed + MTB2 + uworld. My mistake with prepping for step 1 before was I had a bunch of sources which became the problem. And when I decided to use UFAP it was alot easier and retained more which was approx 1 months prior to the end of my eligibility.

By the way what does CMS mean?? A friend who is a resident told me MTB2 +uworld that is enough to get great marks. Thinking of doing online med ed + MTB2 + uworld. My mistake with prepping for step 1 before was I had a bunch of sources which became the problem. And when I decided to use UFAP it was alot easier and retained more which was approx 1 months prior to the end of my eligibility.

yeah I was in a similar situation in the beginning of my step 1 prep.
CMS is like nbme. They aren't predictive of score but ok for practicing i guess.
So, the MAIN source would be uworld (2x at least).

Are the Meded videos good?