just took the 2009 ADA exam. What to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WKhan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So I just finished the 2009 ADA exam. Here is what I got:

PAT-25
Bio-26
Gchem-20
Ochem-20
QR- 22
RC- 17 :thumbdown:

Whats with this RC score man? The questions were so difficult in my opinion. Is the real DAT like this?

I don't know what to make of these scores honestly. My test is in 5 days. I don't know if I should push it back. I'm forgetting so much material- like the bio. And I'm freaking out about RC. I only made a 540 on my RC on my SAT and its always been my weak point.

What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

The 2009 test is pretty easy but the RC only has one passage so not the real test isn't like that, it has three. The passage is a decent representation of the actual test, the people who made that test are the same who do the real test. Preparing for RC is a mystery for a lot of people. I would use other practice tests to determine whether or not your ready. try predds.net for a list

Yeah I've done Crack DAT Reading and I've been getting 20's on those.

I think I got a 22 on my third TopScore reading section. And if I really tried with Kaplan, I would get 21's.

You sound like you will be fine for RC! I scored 17 in ADA practice also since there was only 1 passage...you have to get maybe 2 wrong to score well on that. I also did Kaplan practice...never really broke 19. I did Topscore and got 20's. On the real RC, I got a 21. So you seem to be right on track. Just be super focused during RC on your real test...pretend the words of the passage have the clue to the meaning of life or something really important. Read like your life depends on it. That's how I did it :D.